CHAPTER 14

A MONTH WITH SHINEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And....... CUT!" The director shouted. "Good job everyone! Specially you Ms. Jaehui." my eyes went big. "Me?!" I asked. "Great job for a rookie. Really, great job jaehui." He patted my shoulder. "Kamsahamnida." I said while bowing as the director went away.

"Jaehui ah." I turned around and saw Yoobin oppa standing.

"Ung?" I asked. 

"Want to go get some lunch?" He rubbed his stomach."it got me pretty hungry. Come on."

I joined him "I'll have to tell my manager first." I went on my way when he shouted.

"I'll go with you." I went to manager oppa. 

"Oppa, I'll be eating with Yoobin sunbaenim." He turned around and said while gesturing on his watch.

"Just come back an hour later. Got it?" 

"Sir, yes sir." I said saluting. When I turned around blonde man hugged me. It was jonghyun. 

"C-c-can't breath." I said. His huge was tight but it was warm and welcoming. It was nice. He let go of me and kissed my forehead. I can see in the corner of my eyes, Yoobin sunbaenim looking at us. Probably judging. I don't care, but it seems like jonghyun does.

"Where are you going?" He said still holding on my arms, like any minute he'll pull me into another bear hug.

"We're going to eat lunch." I said pointing to Yoobin sunbaenim

"With him?!" He asked with a surprised with a little angry tone.

"You see me pointing at him right? Not to her, him or you. I was pointing to him so, yes." I said with gestures.

"It's okay to point to me. Go with me." He took my finger and pointed to himself. He then gave me puppy eyes that made my stomach full of butterflies. 

"Do you ant to come with us?" Yoobin asked.

"Of course. " he crossed his arm with mine. I can feel that Yoobin sunbae feels out of place. Anyways

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter