CHAPTER 7

A MONTH WITH SHINEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay that would be enough for today."

The director said, to everyone. We were still in front of the camera. I moved out first. The girl was going to me so I stopped.

She told me "that was pretty natural and nice for a begginer. Come on. You can now change back to your clothes." She said. She led me again to the changing room. I changed back to my yellow dress.

I got out and saw her handing me an envelope. I went to her and asked "what is this?"

She laughed then told me "it's your salary silly." I nodded while saying "ahhh."

Then taking the envelope. "The magazine would be out in a week." She winked then walked away. I already feel close to her.

Oh yeah, my first salary. I'm so happy that I spun round and round and round when I got dizzy I stopped and saw shines oppas looking at me with a look that says 'what's wrong with her?'.

Key started laughing and told jonghyun "she's your girlfriend?" Laughed again and continued "you two suit each other. You both turn crazy at random times." He just won't stop laughing. The other oppas, including jinki oppa, Gave out a chuckle. I took a step or two then said "It's not just random times. Look what I got." I sang. I held up the envelope then smiled devilishly.

"Yah! Lee Jaehui, treat us with that won't ya." My 'boyfriend' said. "The boyfriend should be treating not the girl." I regretted as soon as I said it. This 'relationship' isn't real. Why would he treat me? Ughhhhh. You bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter