Chapter 3: Let's Be Friends?

Not So Perfect

Bom's POV

" Are you? Who was that?" Jaejoong yelled from the other line.

Payback's a ain't it? T.O.P mouthed, smiling with victory.

" Ani....Jae it's a misunderstanding-"

" Hello? Can't you see we're busy? Call back later," T.O.P said into my phone, hanging up leaving me in shock.

I couldn't even explain to Jae yet...urghh this guy is really getting on my nerves.

" Yah! Do you even know what you've done?" I exclaimed, looking up to the grinning guy standing in front of me.

" I perfectly understand what I did, and so does that Jaejong guy," he replied nonchantly.

I bit my inner cheek getting ticked off by the second, " His name is Jaejoong not Jaejong!" I yelled, stomping to the door of the dance studio.

Looking back, I glared at him, " Go to hell!" I cursed throwing my phone aiming it at his face as it sucessfully caused him to caress his forehead at the injured area.

" Oh yeah...payback is really a ," I said fuming, pushing the door open to find the other Big Bang members trying to listen to what was happening awhile ago.

" You might have just lost your main rapper," I informed G-dragon who immediately acted on his leadership instincts walking outside to check on T.O.P with the other members.

Still annoyed I dragged my feet along the room, sitting down next to my bag rumaging through it, " Aish...now I have to buy a new phone," I muttered to myself thinking about the sight of my phone hitting the cold hard floor, at the same time noticing Chaerin settle down in front of me.

" Bommie...what did you do to him?" Chaerin asked nervously.

I looked at her innocently, " Nothing...why?" I replied.

G-dragon walked up to us, " Because he has a bleeding cut on his head," he informed.

" I-I...I just simply threw my phone at his face," I told them.

Chaerin's eyes widened, " What? You threw your mobile at him? Why?!?!" she replied.

" He got me mad...." I answered obediently like a small child being scolded by her parents since both Jiyong and Chaerin looked at me sternly like real parents. 

Daesung came up to us, joining us 3, " Hyung, I can't find the first aid kit," he explained.

I played with my fingers guilty, biting my lower lip as Chaerin suddenly smiled like a lunatic.

" Don't worry, Bom over here will take care of it," she replied causing me to let out my favourite expression...ehh?

" What do you mean?" I said in shock.

" You will go out with T.O.P to the pharmacy and apply medicine and place a bandage on his cut," Chaerin said.

" Wow...that's a very detailed description mommy," I said sarcasticly, " But why do I have to do it?" I whined.

" Cause Bom it's your mess and so you have to clean it up!" Chaerin said.

I pouted, " Why can't he just do it?" I complained, pointing at Daesung.

" Park Bom Lee, go and help T.O.P," Chaerin ordered.

" I don't want to," I replied, crossing my arms infront of my chest.

" Don't make me count to three Bom...." Chaerin warned, " 1.....2...."

I sighed standing up as I gathered my things ready to leave, " You're so mean," I told Chaerin pouting.

" Go now Bom," Chaerin demanded pointing to the door.

I growled inwardly stomping to the exit, " How do you do that?" Jiyong said amzed.

Chaerin laughed lightly, " I've been friends with her for a few years now and I've learnt how to control her," she explained.

I looked back at her, " I will get revenger my dear Chaerin," I joked.

As I passed though the doorframe I immediately saw T.O.P sitting down as the two other Big Bang members ; Taeyang and Seungri talked to him.

" Hey..." I greeted between my teeth.

" What do you mean by hey? Are you going to hit me again?" T.O.P replied, Youngbae and Seungri sneakily leaving us two alone.

" Come on," I ordered, signaling him to stand up.

He looked at me confused, " Why?"

" I've been instructed to treat your cut," I said dryly.

" O-Okay," he replied quickly, looking quite satisfied.

I started walking, " Are you not coming?" I called out.

" Coming," he answered, as his footsteps trailed behind me.

After we made our way out the building we walked side by side, as he casually raised his hoodie to cover his face.

" I'm sorry," I whispered to him.

" Sorry for what? You don't seem exactly guilty for doing this to me," He retorted pointing at his cut on his head.

I sighed, " Look, I guess we started on the wrong foot, so can we just start all over again?'' I suggested.

He chuckled, " Hi my name is Choi Seunghyun aka T.O.P" he replied.

We both stopped in our tracks facing each other, " What was that?" I asked dumbly.

" Starting all over again," he answered.

I nodded my head, " Park Bom Lee," I said, " Looks like we perfectly stopped in front of our destination," I informed him, pointing at the pharmacy behind him.

I took the first step inside, as he followed me, as I immediately grabbed the necessities for cleaning the wound as I instructed him to go look for the bandage. After we had gotten the stuff, we walked over to a bench taking a seat, as I opened the bag we just got.

" Move your hair aside," I ordered, as he swept his hair off his forehead, fully exposing his bright red cut.

" Tell me if it stings," I warned.

He scoffed, " I'm a man," he retorted.

" Still so cocky," I commented, pushing th cotton with alcohol onto his cut roughly.

Like I could see the future he whined and backed away, " Not so manly now huh?" I teased.

" A-as if," he stuttered.

Giggling to myself, I stood up as I pushed his legs apart with my knee leaving a empty gap in the middle allowing me to place my knee on the bench giving me a closer acess to his cut.

" Now don't move," I instructed, cleaning his wound gently, my eyes focusing on the small wound.

After cleaning it, I reached for the ointment applying it thinly, sealing his cut quickly with a bandage.

" All done," I said satisfied, pushing the sides of the bandaid, ensuring it was stuck on properly.

" You have beautiful eyes," he suddenly blurted out.

As an reflex I looked down, noticing our faces were too close for comfort, my instinct acting up as I pushed myself off the bench allowing me to stand up again.

" I ughh..." I said nervously, as he also coughed trying to shake the awkward atmosphere.

" You seriously do have beautiful eyes," he repeated, mentally slapping myself wanting to stranggle him for making the atmosphere awkward yet once again.

" I gotta go," I replied, the grip on my bag tighteing, my knuckles going white

" Where?" he asked.

I bit my lower lip...think fast Bom...think fast.

" Meet Jaejoong at the cafe," I answered, doing a victory dance in my head.

"Don't leave me....I'll come with you," he said.

My eyes widened, " That's the point of me trying to ditch you..." I muttered to myself annoyed.

" I don't think that's such a good idea," I replied politely.

" No it is, I can explain what happened earlier," T.O.P suggested.

I thought for awhile, thinking it wasn't such a bad idea, " Fine you make a good point, but can I call you Seunghyun instead?" I questioned.

" Why that name?" he asked.

I walked over to the street, trying to hail a cab, " I've never met a Seunghyun before...plus it's a nice name," I commented.

" It's a common name...Seungri's had the same name as me you know," he answered.

" Well too bad, I like that name," I said, looking back at him briefly, " Besides, I think you suit Seunghyun more," I smiled causing him to smile like an idiot.

I eventually hailed a vacant cab, telling him the address of the cafe, as the driver sped off as we arrived at the cafe in no less than 10 minutes, immediately spotting Jaejoong resting on his seat.

" Let's go in," I told him, walking in as the bells of the cafe rung, indicating someone had entered.

" Jaegoong!" I I cooed, skipping to him, jumping into his open arms.

* cough cough*

We broke off our hug to find an uncomfortable Seunghyun staring at the both of us.

" Oh how rude of me...this is-"

" T.O.P from Big Bang," Jaejoong continued my sentence for me.

" Yeah," I replied sheepishly.

The three of us took our seats around the coffee table, " He has something to tell you," I started off, looking at Seunghyun beside me.

" What?" T.O.P said.

My eyes widened...how could he forget? " The phonecall," I explained.

" Oh...that well you see..." Seunghyun looked over at me, meanwhile Jaejoong observed the both of us; as Seunghyun and I exchanging looks.

" Tell him," I whispered.

Seunghyun sighed, " Well you see today at campus-"

" Don't start from the beginning! Just about the call!" I exclaimed.

T.O.P smirked, " Are you trying to make me look like the bad guy?" he whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine.

" Excuse me..."Jaejoong said, bringing us both back to reality.

" Well what I said during the phonecall was only my revenge to Bom," Seunghyun informed Jaejoong.

" Revenge for what?" Jae asked.

" Bom over here called my ween-" I covered his mouth, preventing him from saying more, worried Jaejoong will scold me for hurting a man's pride.

Jaejoong eyed me suspiciously, " You're hiding something," he said.

" Aniyo...it was just some harmless fun," I faked a laugh, ignoring the fact it sounded horrible.

Jae looked at me not satisfied with my answer, " Anyways your sister called me and said you weren't picking up your phone," he informed me.

" Oh...well you see my phone is broken...." I answered looking at Seunghyun's cut.

" It caused this," Seunghyun informed Jaejoong, as he pointed to the bandage on his forehead.

" What...what the hell did you do?...." Jaejoong said confused, " Ugh...nevermind," he sighed, shaking his head with disapprovement.

I smiled at him sheepishly, "Can I borrow your phone to call unnie?" I asked Jae, who quickly passed me his phone.

I immediately dialled Tiffany's number, and like usualy after on ring she picked up.

" Yeah Jaejooong?" Tiffany answered on the other line.

" Unnie!" I squealed, T.O.P and Jaejoong both staring at me.

" Ah! Bom!" she yelled, " Where are you and who are you with?" she asked, my mind trying to remember both of her questions.

I took a deep breath, " I'm at a cafe with Jae and T.O.P..." my voice fading at the end when I mentioned Seunghyun's name.

" Jaejoong and T-something?" Tiffany questioned.

" T.O.P," I repeated myself.

" Who the hell is that?" Tiffany asked, causing me to giggle about her limited knowledge on famous artists.

" A friend,'' I answered, stealing a look at Seunghyun.

" Oh alright, invite him and Jaejoong over to our house then so you can come home asap," Tiffany replied.

" What? Why?" I said shocked.

" Our annual family barbecue is today," Tiffany answered.

" Omo is Harang there?" I asked.

" Yes he is, your beloved Harang is definitely here and active...so hurry home," Tiffany laughed on the other line.

" Arasso, I'll be there before you know it," I replied, hanging up.

" Come on you two, let's head to my house," I announced, jumping on to my two feet.

" Annual family barbecue? And Harang? Of course you're in a hurry," Jae smirked, 

" Just go and start your car so we can leave and wipe that grin off your face!," I ordered Jaejoong who walked away going to his car.

Turning back to Seunghyun, I looked at him since he didn't move, " Let's go pretty boy," I said,

" Pretty boy? Where are we going anyways?" he questioned.

" Why don't you like being called pretty boy? and we're going to my house for a barbecue," I replied.

" Why should I go?" he asked.

Getting annoyed that we were wasting time, I grabbed his hand our fingers naturally intertwining, as I led him to Jaejoong's car, where he waited for us in the driver's seat. With my free hand I unlocked the door, hopping inside the car with Seunghyun beside me.

" A go go go~" I cooed as Jaejoong stepped on the gas.

" I see you like holding my hand," Seunghyun grinned.

" Idiot," I whispered, letting go of his hand, looking straight out the window as the car zoomed pass. I clicked my tongue, waiting impatiently for our villa to be in sight, until what felt like 10 years, we finally stopped inside the place I called home.

" Finally," I sighed, jumping out of the car, running inside leaving both men dumbfounded.

Just like I hoped, once I entered through the door my cute little nephew ran into my arms, " Harang!" I cooed hugging him.

* We all know its singer Sean's son, love him!*

" Auntie!" Harang squealed cuddling into my neck.

" Aigoo, my daughter is really unseperable from Harang," my mother commented, as she walked in.

" Bommie loves Harang, and so Harang loves Bommie back, how cute," Tiffany said approaching me.

" Sometimes I worry my son has fallen for you Bom," Sean; my cousin, informed me.

" At least I know he's a sweetheart," I smiled pinching Harang's cheeks.

" Don't be a cougar Bom," Jaejoong commented, coming inside into our foyer.

I looked at Jae, " Where's Seunghyun?" I asked him, ignoring his comment.

" Right here," T.O.P announced, as my family looked at the unfamiliar face.

" Omo all your friends are so goodlooking...are you sure you don't pick them by looks?" my mother teased, as Seunghyun greeted everyone politely.

" You know I'm not like that," I replied, putting Harang back down on the floor.

" Who's that kid?" Seunghyun whispered to me.

" My precious nephew," I smiled, looking down at the innocent boy standing in front of me, in his orange baseball jacket.

" He certainly likes you," T.O.P said into my ear.

" Get away from MY auntie!" Harang yelled, pushing on T.O.P's legs.

'' That proves he definitely does," Seunghyun smiled, " Why hello there!" Seunghyun greeted Harang.

Harang pouted, " Stop bothering my auntie...she's mine only!" Harang said, pushing T.O.P away as Harang grabbed onto my hand.

I giggled bending down, until Harang and I were at eye level, " Awww is my baby jealous?" I teased, causing him to cross his arms in front of his chest.

" Auntie! He was whispering into your ear!" Harang complained.

My right hand caressed his cheek, " Don't worry, auntie only likes you," I smiled.

" Kiss!" I cooed, as he shyly gave me a peck on my lips smiling, " Now why don't you go play outside?" I told Harang as he obediently ran off.

" Well first of all, he's way protective of you," Seunghyun commented.

" You haven't seen anything yet," I said grinning, " Let's go outside for dinner," I told him, reaching out to grab his wrist, but was unfortunately a step too late as he slipped his fingers in mine, intertwining our hands yet once again, as he led me, walking behind Tiffany who smiled at us from ear to eat, loving every moment of it.

" Your family's really close," Seunghyun commented, swinging our hands back and fourth.

" That's why we have our anual family barbecue," I said nervously, as we entered the backyard where the rest of my relatives stood chatting with each other.

" It's nice..." he replied.

Not wanting my other relatives to see me holding hands with him, my brain was panicking thinking of an excuse to get me out of this situations.

" I need to change first," I spat out.

" Why?" T.O.P said.

I shook his hand away, " I got so sweaty when we danced so I need to change," I told him, running off before he could respond heading to my bedroom.

Jumping onto my bed, I puffed my cheeks, my hair flying off my face, " What is this? What's happening to me?" I complained, feeling my pulse get wilder.

" Andwae!" I yelled, trying to calm myself down.

I slowly got off my bed, going inside my walk-in closet, lazily picking a pair of shorts matching it with a simple oversized polo.

Chanting to myself I walked back down out to the patio where they all sat around a large table, spotting an empt seat between Seunghyun and Tiffany. I started walking across the grass, feeling all eyes on me, as they were all obviously only waiting for me. I accidentally looked at Seunghyun, our eyes locking for a second....CRAP! Bom get ahold of yourself! 

I bit my lower lip, my body feeling hotter, as I felt Seunghyun's gaze upon my body.

To my amusement, Harang marched up to Seunghyun and tapped him on his back roughly, " Ahjusshi! Stop staring at my auntie's legs!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woohoo! one chapter for today, sorry was orginally planning to write this yesterday but failed to since I got carried away watching a movie. Oh! And I just had to include Harang, I love that kid, he's too adorable. Oh and I bet you're thinking I'm staring to write longer chapters right? Well that's because with each chapter I want to make it all up to you for the days I was gone, and I have to sadly say, next monday I will be going back to my home country! 

Woohoo! Phiippines! Once I'm there I won't be able to update frequently, due to my time constraint, and since it's a holiday I have to enjoy myself, and my sister already planned stuff! Like she bought us tickets for the azkals game, meaning I'm going to see david beckam! Yay! Exciting. Oh and one more announcement! 

 

It's my birthday tomorrow! Weee!

 

sorry for blabbing, anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

 

Comment & Subscribe