Chapter 8: Problems

Not So Perfect

Bom's POV

"I guess I have my answer..." Jaejoong suddenly blurted out, causing me to look around, to find him standing there looking pissed.

I looked up confused, wondering how he found us here, "how the hell did you get here?" I asked, ignoring the fact that I sounded a bit rude.

"Hmm...how should I start this?" Jaejoong answered bitterly, "while I was waiting patiently for my turn, I noticed it was already 6.30...now doesn't that seem kinda unfair to me?" he questioned.

"6-6.30?" I stuttered, stealing a glance at my watch to find it was already quarter to se7en. (kekeke, shout out to 1,2,3,4,5,6,Se7en fans!)

"I thought it would take awhile for me to find you two lovebirds, but how could I be so forgetful," Jaejoong replied, "an idol will always have stalkers, therefore the power of internet," he clarified, looking around to realize there were a number of people who were now looking at us.

Standing up abruptly, I gripped on Jaejoong's arm, "look, we lost track of time, I'm so-"

"Sorry?" Jaejoong cut in, "it seems like you weren't so sorry when you three were having such a good time," he continued.

Fear started to rise in my blood, Jaejoong's new behaviour was all so different to me, "what's wrong with you?" I asked nervously.

"With me? I don't even get how I'm relevant anymore," Jaejoong answered, pushing my arm away.

Turning on his heels he started to walk away, "besides, it seems like the kid already made a choice," he exclaimed, turning around for a brief second, giving me just a glance at the sadness that now overcomed his face.

I closed my eyes with fustration, my palms covering my face while I tried so hard to keep calm, "I need to go," I whispered softly, sprinting away as I left Seunghyun sitting there dumbfounded with Harang just staring just as equally shocked.

The hot tears that ran down my face felt so heavy to me, my vision getting blurry as people stared at me. Chaerin was right, sometimes you just need to escape from the world that you lived in, and let yourself drown in your own tears. Sometimes, you just needed all of those, and that's what I needed the most right now, pushing on my legs harder relief started to grow in my as the highway was in sight. Panting and gasping for air, I raised my arm in the air hurriedly, trying to stop a cab urgently, before Seunghyun could come chase me and stop my escape.

After informing the taxi driver my designated address, I leaned back against the seat, the millions of thoughts still running in my head.

" all of this," I muttered to myself, my palm immediately shooting up to my mouth, lightly hitting myself for saying a curse word.

"We're here," the driver announced, making me look outside to find Chaerin's mansion right in front of me.

Here's one of the things I love the most, although Chaerin's family had plenty of money, they always chose to pick a house quite smaller than what they could easily afford, trying to give their house a home-y feel to it.

"Thank you," I whispered to the driver, handing him the small amount of cash that I luckily found stashed in my pockets.

Walking over to the gate, I clicked the button, my heels tapping on the pavement impatiently, waiting for an answer.

"Hello?" a voice said, causing me to look into the small screen in front of me.

"Hello auntie," I cooed, smiling into the camera, hearing the gates open quickly, "thank you,'' I said politely, walking quickly to the front door to be greeted by Chaerin who looked at me furiously.

"Mind telling me why you left your son with a clueless idol?" Chaerin bombarded, once I stepped into their foyer.

I giggled slightly when she mentioned the word son, slightly new to the experience of thinking I did have a legal son now.

"Why are you laughing like a little girl?" Chaerin asked, bringing me back to my senses when Jaejoong flashed into my head.

"Jaejoong..." I then said sadly, looking up into Chaerin's eyes holding back my tears since I was never really in a big fight with him.

"What?" Chaerin said confused.

"How are you dear?" Chaerin's mother, Lee Hyojin  asked, giving me a light hug as she walked in.

"I'm fine thank you," I answered, trying to sound convincing, my eyes strayed down to the floor, noticing the gestures that Chaerin showed her mother to make her leave.

"Come on," Chaerin said, leading me up the stairs, eventhough I knew their house from every corner.

We went straight into her room, which I also have to mention was the most cosiest room I've even been in. Yes it was large in size, but the way she had chosen to design it, from her bed to her vintage furniture fitted Chaerin's personality greatly. Plus not to mention her secret collection of her teddy bears that she hid in a secret room, which only a few chosen people knew of.

"Spill," Chaerin said, once we had settled down on her bed.

"Jaejoong," I muttered quietly, fiddling with my fingers.

"I know it's about Jaejoong Bom...but tell me what about him," Chaerin said calmly, trying to get me to speak.

"He's mad," I answered.

"Mad at what?" Chaerin questioned.

"Harang picked Seunghyun..." I blurted out faking a smile, "but Jaejoong was there when Harang picked Seunghyun," I explained.

"Well that was the whole point right? For Harang to pick his new 'father', '' Chaerin replied, putting bunny fingers in the air as she mentioned the word father.

"Jaejoong didn't even have a chance to be with Harang, I mean Harang just picked Seunghyun without even giving Jaejoong a chance," I said.

Chaeirn sighed, "what do you mean?" she asked.

"Seunghyun kissed me....then Harang picked Seunghyun...then Jaejoong showed up," I summarised, my mind going blank as I now stared emotionless at the wall.

"He what?!?!'' Chaerin exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at me, "you kissed T.O.P?" she asked astounded.

"He kissed me..." I corrected, not liking the idea of me being the one to make the move.

"And what's the problem exactly?" Chaerin asked, "what's bothering you Bom?" she questioned me, comfort showing in her eyes as she looked at me worriedly.

"I'm losing my Jaejoong," I croaked out, tears running down my face once again, as I helped myself up.

"I need some air," I informed Chaerin who nodded acknowledgingly, knowing I needed some time alone.

"You know the way to my balcony right?" Chaerin replied.

"Do I?" I said sarcasticly, wiping my tears away as I walked to the direction of my escape...Chaerin's peaceful balcony.

Pushing the door open, the cold wind immediately blew my hair, the sunset shining as the mixure of red, orange rays filled the sky. Who knew time could fly by when you were in a desperate situation? Well now I knew. Making small steps across the wooden floor, I climbed onto the cushioned seats, crouching into a ball hugging my legs as I looked up into the sky.

"Why?" I exclaimed in pain, rocking myself back and fourth.

I stayed there, my head between my legs, crying my soul out for god knows. Gasping and sobbing, I stole a glance up in the sky, to find a pitch black sky. A smile crept on my face slowly, wishing I could just stay like this forever; my mind blank, the weather calm with a slight breeze, and the first star appearing.

"Please help me," I whispered to myself, closing my eyes shut, wiping my tears away, hoping I had fully dried myself from anymore of those tears.

"Bom-ah...it's time for dinner," Chaerin announced, popping her head from inside.

"Hmm," I answered, raising my head as I straightened up my back, I fixed myself roughly, walking back into Chaerin's room.

"My parents are downstairs..." Chaerin warned, knowing her mother would throw questions after seeing my state.

Sighing I could only follow her, the clicking of footsteps downstairs getting louder as we neared their dining room.

"Good evening," I greeted, bowing my head politely tring my best to hide my puffy eyes.

"Ah, you're here Bom?" Chaerin's father,Lee Byeonghun smiled back, gesturing to the seat beside Chaerin's usual spot, "come sit," he said, while Chaerin and I slowly made our way there, taking our seats.

"So are you going to sleepover tonight?" Hyojin asked, taking a bite of the prepared food.

"If that's not such a bothersome for you all," I answered shyly, looking up at Chaerin's parents whom immediately smiled back warmly.

"Don't worry, I already called your mother," Hyojin informed, flashing a smile.

"Thank you," I said, showing a weak smile.

Everyone then continued to eat their respective plate of food, while the dining room was filled with laughter as Chaerin's parents and herself shared stories of their days trying to lighten up the mood.

*cough cough*

Byeonghun cleared his throat catching my attention, as I stopped poking my food with my fork, "how are you Bom?" he asked, losing count on how many people who had asked me that same question.

"Please don't mention it appa," Chaerin whispered, knowing that she wanted to help me, because she herself, had seen me crying my eyes out earlier.

"No it's okay..." I said, trying to maintain my manners.

"I can see you're not doing so well," Byeonghun replied, pointing to his own eyes, "puffy aren't they?" he said, referring to my own, as I covered my eyes embarassed.

"It's difficult," I said, taking a quick sip of water, trying to make the lump in my throat disappear.

"I know how hard it is to take of a child, but don't worry, it's all worth it," Hyojin smiled, looking lovingly at Chaerin from across the table, "you just need practice," she continued.

"Sure you do," Chaerin muttered, excusing herself as she stood up abruptly.

I sighed, understanding the situation that had just occured, "I'm so sorry," I apologized, only to find Byeonghun raising up his palm, telling me to stop.

"Don't worry, it's our mistake...we should have never been like that," Byeonghun said, comforting his wife, as she weeped quietly, her body shaking as her tears now ran down her face.

"I'll go talk to her," I told them, standing up as I sprinted all the way to Chaerin's room to find her sprawled on her bed.

"You alright?" I asked her.

"6 years...." Chaerin whispered, sitting up as she stared at me with her teary eyes.

"I know...it's been hard but you've survived," I smiled back at her, crawling onto her bed, wrapping her with my arms as we stayed like that for a few minutes.

"I-I...it's just so hard," she muttered, crying as she hugged me tighter.

Yes, I was used to this, for the past few years that I've met Chaerin of course I naturally found out about her famiy and her past, and man did she have a painful past. I felt sorrow when she had explained how much she went through, understanding she would occasionally have her breakdowns, and unluckily she had a breakdown on the same day I also felt crappy, making it harder for me to comfort her as I also broke out in tears, thinking about the situation I was now also in...a lifechanging one.

Minutes passed as we remained hugging each other, crying on each others shoulders until we reluctantly seperated as I made a pathetic excuse for an shower.

"Bommie, your clothes are on the doorknob," Chaerin shouted from outside, meanwhile I observed my face, drown out of energy, my eyes puffy as they could get.

Sighing, I walked to the bathroom door, pushing it open lightly, grabbing the sleeping wear she left for me, "you've gotta be kidding me," I whispered to myself, my eyes widening at her choice of clothes.

"Yah Chae! What kind of clothes are these?" I shouted from the sink.

"Clothes that you left here for emergencies," Chaerin laughed from outside, mentally slapping myself now, for my own choice of clothes.

"But it's so short!" I complained, raising my sleepwear up.

"Your problem," Chaerin shouted back, leaving me no choice but to wear it.

Tired, I pushed myself to have a quick hot shower, quickly dressing up, getting ready for bed. Eventhough I felt anxious about leaving Harang, I did have faith that Seunghyun was smart enough to take of a kid...wasn't he?

"Hey!" Chaerin called out, knocking on the bathroom door, "You've been in there for an hour," she shouted...oops, did I say a quick shower?

After successfully, drying my hair and getting ready for sleep, I pushed the door open, revealing a pissed Chaerin.

"Great, now it's late and I have to take a an extra fast shower," she complained stepping into the bathroom.

"Sorry!" I laughed, walking into the bedroom as I felt the carpet floor against the palm of my foot.

"Oh and Bom!'' Chaerin shouted, making me turn back to look at her.

"So ay! Crack Crack Crack!" she teased, doing the dance for Seungri's strong baby.

Rolling my eyes I made my way to the bed, settling down and thankfully drifting off to dreamland quickly. 

"Hey~ Hey~ Hey~

nan ni gomagae sum gyeo reul baet ji

igeon neo reol yu ok ha neun mae ssae ji

turn it up loud, turn it u loud~"

Screaming and groaning I covered my ears, trying to block out the loud music from my tired ears, "turn it off!" I yelled, but to my dismay the song just continued to play on.

Annoyed I opened my eyes, to find the alarm ringing, "seriously? Trying to make me think of him this early in the morning?" I muttered angrily, clicking the off button of the alarm.

Groggily, I pushed myself up onto my two feet, grabbing the black bath robe that came along with my sleep wear along the way. Wobbily I made my way down the stairs, noticing it was too quiet showing that Chaerin's parents had already left, while their maids quietly cleaned around their house.

"Goodmorning," I smiled to their old butler, who had been with them throughout all their hardships.

"Goodmorning young lady,'' he greeted as he walked passed me, while I made my way to the kitchen where Chaerin was already dressed, rumaging through the fridge.

"Don't they cook breakfast?" I asked, while Chaerin stayed the same, her head stuck inside the fridge.

"Yes, but I'm craving toast," Chaerin answered, smiling with victory as she pulled out the butter when she found it.

I shook my head disapprovingly, whereas in our household, we always ate what was offered on the table, meanwhile Chaerin ate what she always craved, despite if it was a party.

"And you say I have weird eating habits," I said to my amusement, grabbing the cup of fresh juice that rested on the marble counter.

"Oh I know I have weird eating habits, but not as weird as yours," she laughed.

*ding dong*

"I'll get it~" I shouted, used to always answering the door at our house.

Skipping out of the kitchen, I made my way to the foyer, "Bom! So ay! CRACK CRACK CRACK!" Chaerin shouted from the kitchen, just loud enough for me to hear.

Laughing, I swung the door open to find Seunghyun's piercing eyes staring right at me with Harang standing right beside him, "w-what? How did you get here?" I stuttered, surprised by their sudden appearance, Harang who probably sensed he shouldn't listen to our conversation, ran off shouting out for his Auntie Chaerin.

I tilted my head, waiting for his reply only to be met with silence as his cheeks slowly glowed with a tint of red, "why are you blushing?" I asked confused, only to be answered with silence yet again, Seunghyun finally looking away.

"Y-your clothes," he said stiffly, causing me to look down, just to remember that I was still wearing my sleepwear.

Shocked I acted with my instincts, wrapping my bath robe tightly around my body, "I'm going to change," I said shyly, running up the stairs, looking back quickly as the blushing Seunghyun walked inside closing the door behind him.

"Stupid sleeping wear," I muttered to myself, looking through the clothes that I usually left at Chaerin's closet.

Not caring anymore, I just quickly picked a dress, changing as fast as I could knowing the two were waiting downstairs for me, meaning I had alot of explaining to do.

Hopping down the stairs, I found Seunghyun still inside the foyer, leaning against the door his eyes stuck on me as I reached him, "hey..." I said awkwardly.

"How are you supposed to chase an active kid in such a short dress?" he blurted out.

''You call this short?'' I said shocked, taking a glance at my dress, not able to understand how short it was.

"But it's kinda long," I answered.

"What long? Its above your knees," Seunghyun said defensively.

"Yeh, only above my knees," I replied dumbly.

"It's only up to my thighs...sheesh," I continued, fixing the the bag that hung on my shoulder.

"Yup, that's long alright," Chaerin second, as she came in, hand in hand with Harang.

"I don't get girls," Seunghyun said confused, looking at my outfit again, "that's pretty short," he said.

"No it's long, seriously!" I answered back.

"Its short"

"It's long"

"Short"

"Long"

"Short"

"Yah!" Chaerin shouted, stopping our immature fight.

"I don't care how long the dress is, but you look pretty auntie," Harang cooed cutely, smiling up at me.

Chaerin sighed, grabbing the keys from Seunghyun's hand, "I'll buckle Harang up, and you guys clear things up okay?" Chaerin ordered, walking out like a boss, and leaving two kid like children, as if they we were forced to say sorry to each other.

"About yesterday..." I started, fidgeting with my bag, changing from leg to leg.

Seunghyun who probably felt my anxiousness, stepped in, "don't worry, tell me when your ready," he answered cooly, following Chaerin's lead as he quickly made his way to his car.

"Great..." I whispered to myself, stomping on the spot, walking out the doorway and into the passenger's seat beside Seunghyun while Chaerin and Harang sat in the backseat.

I watched as we passed road signs, noticing this was definitely the wrong way to our campus, "we're going the wrong way," I informed Seunghyun, who glanced at me amused.

"I called your professor to inform him that you two will be absent today, and also called Harang's school for the same reason," Seunghyun smirked.

"Why?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Time to introduce you all, officially to the YG Family," he smiled, stepping on the accelerator.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay okay, before you all chase me with your torches and pitchforks, I know this is actually a very short chapter, but just with alot of pictures...kekeke. I was just really determined not to ruin my promise to myself and here I am presenting you all a new chapter on friday. kekeke. Wondering why it's not as long as my other chapters? 

Tomorrow I have two tests, so I just had time to sneak in a little chapter, so I hope you all enjoy~

Comment & Subscribe

oh and because I'm kinda busy, for this fanfic I'll start answering all the comments next week.

kekeke.