Chapter 7: Picking The Right One

Not So Perfect

Bom's POV

"She made me pick him up," Seunghyun announced stepping into the dance studio with a grinning Harang in his arms.

"Is that true?" Jaejoong questioned, raising one of his eyebrows as he spoke.

"Y-yeah?" I answered unsure, as Seunghyun smacked his forehead with his free hand.

Sighing with annoyance Jaejoong marched closer to me looking more than pissed, "Why would you make him pick Harang up, when you could have just called me instead?" he asked me confused. 

"I-I," I said nervously, speechless as my mind went blank.

"She has something to tell you," Seunghyun cut in, making Jaejoong send a death glare over to the idol.

"Well do you?" Jaejoong asked.

I let my eyes look down to the floor, knowing it was the right time to tell him about my new decision.

"Let's go have a talk," I told him, walking to the door getting ready to walk out.

"Just stay with auntie Chaerin okay?" I cooed at Harang, flashing him a weak smile while he replied with an adorable toothy smile.

"So what did you want to tell me?" Jaejoong started, taking a seat on the bench just outside the studio in the hallway.

"I want to give Seunghyun a chance?" I said inaudibly, frighten to what his reply could be.

Jaejoong heaved a sigh before looking up at me, "Why? Do you even know him?" he said outraged.

"N-no, b-but I can get to know him," I answered.

"That's the point Bom! You don't even know him, yet you're willing to raise a child with him?" Jaejoong shouted, fury burning in his eyes.

"Why can't I? I'm the legal guardian right?" I croaked, feeling my throat tighten with tears swelling in my eyes as it was indeed the first time he shouted at me.

"Anyways, you can't change my mind, I'm giving him a chance," I informed him.

"So that's it? You're just going to go with him and leave me?" Jaejoong said hurt.

I shook my head profusely, "No...today I'll give you both a chance to bond with Harang and at the end of the day I'll let him pick," I told him.

He clicked his tongue, shaking his head disapprovingly, "fine," he answered stiffly.

Looking at my watch it already read 4pm, mentally calculating the time for both Jaejoong and Seunghyun.

"Seunghyun's turn is from now, 4pm to 6pm and your turn will be from 6pm to 8pm," I told Jaejoong looking at my cartier watch.

"Okay then...I'll call you later," Jaejoong answered, standing up as he stormed off.

I looked longily at my 'bestfriend's' back, wondering and thinking about how and why did he suddenly burst out.

"He's not my Jaejoong anymore," I muttered to myself sadly, lazily pushing the door open to the dance studio, when all their eyes immediately met mine.

Some were pitiful while others, well mainly Chaerin looked at me worriedly, but the one expression that catched my attention was Seunghyun's as he stared at me questioningly. Approaching them in a weird manner, I stood next to Chaerin whom played with Harang's hair while my eyes only stayed focused on the staring rapper.

"I told him..." I announced, ignoring the looks of confusion that filled the studio, meanwhile Seunghyun who understood each word nodded his head understandingly.

"I know..." he replied, our eyes still locked together, "And?" he asked.

"You both have two hours each today to charm Harang, because at the end of the day I'll let him pick," I answered.

"Fair enough, guess I should get started," Seunghyun grinned, standing up, "Come on Harang, let's go to the park," he told the small boy whose eye's lit up almost immediately.

"Are you coming auntie?" Harang pouted.

Smiling weakly, I approached him, taking his small hand in mine, "Of course I am," I cooed, the three of us walking to the exit.

"Why don't you say goodbye?" I asked Harang, looking back at the other Big Bang members plus Chaerin who was caught up in a talk with the male leader.

"Bye bye uncles~" Harand said cheerfully, "I love you auntie~" he announced, sending a cute flying kiss to Chaerin who gladly sent back a kiss as well.

"Bye lookalike~" Taeyang teased, as we walked out.

The three of us walked down the hallway in silence, with Harang in between us as he swung both of our arms.

"Uncle do I really look like uncle Taeyang?" Harang asked Seunghyun, as we waited in front of the elevator.

Seunghyun chuckled as he stared down at the kid, "Nah, he looks like you," he smiled, finally noticing the dimples on his face when he smiled.

Unconsiously a smile formed on my face, glad to see that Seunghyun was treating my now 'son' correctly.

*ding*

"Looks like our ride's here," Seunghyun said looking at me, as our eyes met yet again, slyly looking away as I pretended to fix my hair.

Chuckling he stepping inside along with Harang, "It's okay...you can look at me all you want," he said proudly, biting my lower lip feeling my cheeks get hotter.

Awkwardly getting on as well, the elevator moved down as we quickly the numbers of the floors counting down when it suddeny stopped at the 3rd floor.

*ding*

"Seems like someone else is getting on," Seunghyun said obivously as the elevator doors open to an unfamiliar face, his head covered with his hoodie.

"Hyung," Seunghyun greeted, sharing a manly handshake.

" Mr. T.O.P,'' the older man replied, "Where you going?" he asked.

"Somewhere," he answered.

"With?" the stranger questioned, looking at me suddenly, meanwhile Harang gripped onto leg tightly, frightened with the new face.

"Come on," I told Harang, wrapping my arms around him, pulling him up with one swift movement, feeling him wrap his arms around my neck while the stranger continued to look at the both of us confused.

"Dude, just because she's young and pretty doesn't mean it's a good idea to date her especially since she has a kid, she's probably a gold digger...bad idea," the stranger said in english, probably thinking I did not understand a english.

"He's not my child...dude," I informed him bitterly, showing off my fluent english, besides I don't get straight As for nothing.

He chuckled, "Sorry, but from what I'm seeing right now doesn't really back up what you just said," he answered, continuing to speak in english.

" You wouldn't understand," I replied.

" Well then," he said, turning to Seunghyun who looked at me mouthing sorry.

"Hey did you see the news about the car crash?" he asked Seunghyun, "I heard it was really bad, I think his name was S...se...ahh! Sean, he was with his wife and they both died," he said, disapprovingly.

My hands flew up, covering Harang's ears, pushing his head lightly, preventing him from hearing, "What a coincidence," I whispered.

"Excuse me? Do you have a problem?" he asked annoyed, looking back at me, "It's rude to eavesdrop you know," he said.

"Teddy hyung..." Seunghyun said alerted, putting my free hand up, I signalled him to stop talking.

"How can I not listen, when you're talking about my cousin?" I said hurt.

Teddy's eyes widened, "You're Park Bom...the person Seungri keeps talking about," he pointed at me accusingly.

I nodded my head weakly, "Please avoid that topic about my cousin...he still doesn't know," I pleaded, looking at the kid in my arms.

"Oh...he's their son," Teddy gasped, "I'm so so sorry, please forgive my bad mouth," he apologized.

"Don't fret about it...I've forgotten about it," I answered, trying to keep a positive attitude since I can't show Harang my angry side.

"I'm Teddy by the way..." Teddy said.

"You already know my name," I smiled back.

*ding*

"Well I should get going, bye~" Teddy said, running away before he turned back, "I'm sorry again," he shouted, disappearing into the his car.

"He really has bad first impressions...," I told Seunghyun, as I walked behind him as he led us.

"I know, You had the best first impression though..but don't worry he's a good friend once you get to know him," he answered, unlocking his car.

"Really I did? He thought I was a young girl who got pregnant and had a child and he thought I'm a freaking gold digger!" I exclaimed,helping Harang onto his seat, strapping on the seatbelt.

"Trust me, he thought I was a kidnapper," he laughed, sitting on the driver's seat, as he gestured to the passenger's seat beside him.

"Shouldn't I stay beside him?" I argued nervously.

"Don't worry," he answered nonchalantly, leaving me no choice but to obey him.

Sensing the tensed atmosphere Seunghyun reached out, clicking his stereo on when Big Bang's old songs played in the car.

"Auntie! You always sing this song!" Harang squealed as ' We Belong Together' played.

"Hahaha....yeah," I answered tensed.

"Sing auntie!" Harang pouted, meanwhile Seunghyun gave me the thumbs up.

"N-no, I definitely can't sing like Gummy," I said.

(a/n: let's just all pretend it was Big Bang featuring Gummy, not our Bommie,)

"Pwease.." Harang pouted sticking his face to the front as he stared at me.

"Come on just sing and make the little kid happy," Seunghyun second.

Groaning I looked back to Harang who happily jumped on his seat, taking a deep breath I stole another glance at Seunghyun who concentrated on driving.

Closing my eyes shut, I waited patiently for the chorus before I let the words spill out of my mouth:

"Ne nunur bwayo

Oh gudemanur midobolleyo

Meir honjaso urgiman haneyo

Nomu na gomaun gorya

Ohh baby baby nar anajwoyo

Idero yong wonhi hamkeheyo

Jichin gude nege gidedo dweyo

Onjena guder sarang halleyo~"

I faded, as I peeked out through my eyes to see a side profile of Seunghyun smiling while Harang screamed for more.

"You're really good Bom," Seunghyun complimented meanwhile I just looked outside the window, watching the trees pass by as we neared the park.

"Thanks~" I answered sarcasticly, not thinking too much.

"No really," Seunghyun chuckled lightly.

"Whatever," I replied.

"Aniyo~ Auntie you're the best!" Harang squealed cutely, causing me to erupt in giggles.

" We're here," Seunghyun announced, parking the car as he pulled the hand break.

Jumping out of the car, I immediately opened the back door, unbuckling Harang's seatbelt, as I assisted him out of the car.

"Isn't it such a nice day?" I cooed, putting both my arms in the air, as I felt my skin soak in the warmth of the sun.

"Yeah it is," Seunghyun answered standing beside me.

Turning to him I tilted my head a tiny bit confused, "Won't people recognize you?" I blurted out of a sudden, as he acknowledgingly nodded his head.

" I don't care," he answered blankly.

Rolling my eyes I knew it was my job to show him the facts, "If you get recognized, your quality time with Harang will be spoiled, " I told him.

"I'll ask them to kindly mind their business," T.O.P replied.

"Yeah right~ it'll still be kinda rude," I said looking around to notice there was quite a number of people at the park.

"Don't worry, I'll show you a good time," Seunghyun smiled, placing his right arm around my shoulder, my eyes following his arm as he did so.

" Don't say that to me...say that to Harang," I replied, picking up his arm with my left hand, placing it back onto his side, "Besides you better hurry up, you only have and hour and a half left," I warned him, looking at my watch as it read 4.30pm.

"Well I better start then," Seunghyun said cheerfully intertwining his fingers with mine, as I immediately did the same to Harang as Seunghyun then dragged us to the center of the park as we stood on the grass.

"Wow! A kite!" Harang cheered, running away as he chased a small girl holding onto a flying kite leaving the both of us standing there awkwardly.

"You can let go of me now," Seunghyun announced, making me look at him weirdly when he pointed downwards with his free hand.

I looked at him confused allowing my eyes to stray down, when they suddenly widened to find both our hands intertwined still, my fingers holding onto him tightly.

"Eh?" I said surprised, pushing him away, looking into the sky feeling the heat rise up to my cheeks.

"Auntie! I want a kite!" Harang screamed from afar, standing in front of an kite stall excitedly.

"Your chance awaits," I told Seunghyun, whom ran away quickly to the jumping child.

Knowing I should give them time alone, I searched around the park, spotting a tree which provided a shade, my legs automatically bringing me over there unconsciously.

"Nice and relaxing," I muttered to myself, settling down as I laid back against the tree trunk watching two from here.

"Auntie look at my kite!" he screamed showing off his navy blue diamond shaped kite.

I smiled, seeing Seunghyun finally take action teaching the younger boy how to fly a kite, as they ran across the grass. Unknowingly a smile formed on my face yet again, noticing how they looked like such a real father and son.

"He might just get picked," I muttered to myself.

Minutes passed by, as the both of them played and bonded, chasing an laughing with each other. Fatigue finally hitting me, I just naturally dozed off. The light breeze bringing me to ease which helped me fall asleep faster.

 

"Bom" a voice whispered to me, his familiar voice sending chills down my spine.

My eyes darted all over the large field where I know stood, adrenaline pumped in my veins, as I ran frantically searching for the source of the voice. A small glowing light then appeared at the horizon, which then faded to show an outline of a large tree.

"Come~" the voice enchanted, my legs naturally bringing over to the single tree that stood there.

Tears started to form in my eyes, once spotting the bloody body of my late cousin...Sean.

"O-oppa...." I croaked, Sean's bloodshot eyes staring right back at me.

There he stood, leaning against the trunk of the tree, "Come here Bom," his shaky voice ordered me, looking over to his empty side.

Unsure with what to do, I walked to his side, feeling his ice cold arm wrap around my shoulder.

"Take care of him," Sean told me, his calm voice echoing in the empty field....wondering if that was even possible.

"I'm trying....but I just don't know what to do,'' I answered my tears running endlessly.

"Sshhh..." he hushed patting my hair, while my body shook along with my sobs.

"I'm so confused...who am I supposed to pick?" I asked him, looking up to his face observing his scarred face coated with dry blood, horror filling the pit of my stomach.

"Don't worry you'll soon find out," Sean answered, the palm of his hand cupping my cheek.

"Oppa..." I cried, Sean fading away into nothing, as I was left there alone.

"Auntie~"  Harang's voice called.

Looking around the empty field I started to feel a finger poke my cheek, while his voice continued to call out.

 

"Bom!" Seunghyun's voice called out.

Sitting up straight, I felt warm tears run down my cheeks, relieved yet scared of the dream that just occured to me, "Sean..." I croaked to myself, heavy footsteps coming closer to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked, as I wiped my tears quickly.

"Y-yeah...just a nightmare," I answered blankly, just to be helped up when he pointed over to Harang standing in front of an Ice Cream stall.

"A-are you sure-"

"I guess he wants ice cream," I cut in, not wanting to talk about my dream while I sprinted over to the stall, with Seunghyun trailing behind me.

" What do you want?" I asked Harang.

"Chocolate!" he answered cheerfully, while I ordered his ice cream.

"Yah Bom! You run really fast don't you!" Seunghyun panted for air, as he stopped right next to me.

"Don't underestimate me," I grinned, turning back to the stall, "One scoop of vanilla ice cream please,'' I smiled.

"Make that two," Seunghyun suggested, while he searched his wallet for money.

"Here you go," the seller said, "One scoop of chocolate ice cream, and another two scoop of vanilla ice cream," he smiled back, handing us only two cups.

"Huh? Ani...he means two, one scoop of vanilla ice cream," I clarified.

"Oh no...he understands what I mean," Seunghyun smirked, leading us away.

"Pabo! I'm going to go back there and tell him to put them in seperate cups," I told him, getting ready to turn around.

Showing his fast reflexes, his hand flew grabbing my elbow as he spun me around, "Don't make the old man work, besides we're helping mother earth by sharing a cup," he grinned.

"Excuses," I shook my head disapprovingly, holding the cup in my left hand, and the single spoon in my right hand.

"Let's go sit over there," Seunghyun said.

"Where?" I said dumbly, looking to my right.

"No over there," Seunghyun replied, slipping his arm around my waist, pulling me lightly to where Harang already sat, taking spoonfuls of his ice cream.

"Oh...over here," I said dumbfounded, settling down beneath the shade, where I had slept awhile ago.

"You know, if a fan sees you pulling all of these stunts of me, they might just hunt me down and kill me," I warned him, flicking his arm away which still held onto my waist while we all sat down in a small circle.

Harang giggled, watching the two of us bicker, "Auntie it's so funny to see you like this," he commented.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You never fight like this with Uncle Jaejoong," Harang answered, causing my mood to just die a little, being reminded of the other guy, who indeed is mad at me.

"Let's not talk about him right now," I cooed, smiling at him, while Seunghyun caught me off guard grabbing my spoon as he took the largest spoonful before placing it straight into his mouth.

"Sharing is caring," Seunghyun said, his mouth full with food, causing me to slap his face jokingly seeing his rude manners.

"You alien," I laughed, the three of us sharing a whole heartedly laugh, right then I frowned, realizing he just used my spoon, "great...now the spoon's dirty," I grunted, pouting as I leaned away.

"Yah! Are you calling me dirty?!?!?'' Seunghyun shouted with outrage.

"What? I never said that," I teased, crawling my way to Harang who still had some ice cream left.

"Auntie's going to taste some okay?" I pouted, which then Harang gladly offered his cup to me.

"You're calling me dirty when that kid eats like that?" Seunghyun said with disbelief, since Harang did indeed have chocolate ice cream all over his face.

"He's a kid," I replied easily, taking a spoon of his ice cream.

Smiling I turned back to Seunghyun showing him a satisfied look, "delicious~" I exclaimed, wiggling in my seat happily.

"Seriously? The old food on your face trick?" Seunghyun grinned, leaning closer to me.

" The what what what trick?" I asked dumbfounded, only to feel his warm lips collide with mine.

The whole world went into a blur, when I felt like the whole universe froze as he cupped my cheek, his lips fitting into mine while I just stayed there frozen, my body stiff with shock.

"There ya go, all clean," Seunghyun said satisfied, leaving my eyes widened in shock...I know I would feel if there's food on my face...this jerk!

"YAH!!" I shouted.

"Auntie! I want him!" Harang suddenly squealed, pointing at Seunghyun.

Looking at the younger boy confused, I could only question him, " What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I pick him!" he answered, showing his toothy smile yet again.

"I guess I have my answer..." Jaejoong suddenly blurted out, causing me to look around, to find him standing there looking pissed.

What in the hell? Was he stalking me?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong, I absolutely hate this! I'm so not satisfied with this poorly written chapter, I had to rush since I didn't want to break my promise to myself, which is I'll always update on friday, but this time it was really hard for me to fulfill, so please excuse my bad chapter, you can say...this is just a filler, I'm just writing the beginning before I can go in to the really interesting parts.

kekeke, And as for the update with me...yeh, my school is still killing me, so I'm trying my best to still update, especially with my busy schedule.Sorry! and please do not unsubscribe and lose faith in me!

I am trying my best!