Chapter 9

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want to tell me Hyoyeon?" Yunho asks, still waiting for Hyoyeon to tell him. It's been 30 minutes since Hyoyeon came to tell him something. "Hyoyeon, when will you tell me? It's been 30 mintues, you haven't said anything yet."

Hyoyeon look down and stare at the floor, don't know how to explain it to Yunho. "Oppa" Hyoyeon said and look at Yunho. "I don't know how to explain this to you but.." Hyoyeon pause and look at Yunho again. "youhaveatumorinyourbrain."

"I have a what?" Yunho asks. "Speak slowly Hyoyeon."

Hyoyeon take a deep breath "You have a tumor in your brain oppa." 

Yunho look at Hyoyeon, no words come out of his mouth.

"The doctor said you have to come to the hospital in America as soon as possible to have the surgery to remove it." Hyoyeon said. "So KYM booked us tikets to go later this week."

-----------

"So? Did you told him?" Sunny asks.

"Yep, he's resting right now." Hyoyeon said and sit down on the couch.

"Get packing Hyoyeon." Jessica said. "We don't have enough time tomorrow."

"Arraso." Hyoyeon said and went into her room but then fell onto her bed.

"Unnie, why aren't you packing?" Seohyun asks as she close her book.

"Too lazy to do so." Hyoyeon said.

"Unnie, did you know a scandal just came out while you are in the hospital." Seohyun said and give her the iPad. 

Hyoyeon scroll down and saw 

TVXQ Yunho and SNSD Hyoyeon are back together?

TVXQ Yunho got injured from protecting SNSD Hyoyeon.

SM confirms their relation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter