Chapter 10

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, are you ready?" Hyoyeon asks as she hold Yunho's hand.

"A little, to be honest, I'm scared Hyoyeon-ah." Yunho said and squezze Hyoyeon's hand.

Hyoyeon smile and pecks Yunho's forehead. "You'll be find oppa. I'll pray for your safety."

"Excuse me Miss, it's time for Mr. U-Know operation." A nurse said in English.

"Hyoyeon-ah, she said Yunho oppa must go to the operation for his surgery now." Jessica said.

Yunho let out a deep sighs and hold Hyoyeon's hand tightly. 

"I'll pray for you oppa. Stay strong ok?" Hyoyeon said and pecks Yunho's lip. Yunho nods and the nurses takes Yunho bed to the operation room.

 

''Someone get the door." Taeyeon said when she heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Seohyun said and runs to the door. "Who is it?"

"Hi, is Hyoyeon home?" The guy asks, standing at the door.

"No." Seohyun said coldly. 

"Come one Seohyun-ah, can you tell me where Hyoyeon is?" The guy asks.

"Go home or I'll tell Taeyeon unnie." Seohyun said.

"You can't threaten me young lady." The guy said. "Tell me where she is."

Seohyun whimpers and went back into the house. "Taeyeon unnie!"

Taeyeon look at Seohyun with a confuse face. "What's wrong Seohyun? Who's at the door?"

"Come and see for yourself!" Seohyun said and stomp into her room and slam the door shut.

Taeyeon walks to the door, "Why is he here?" She asks her self and put on a fake smile. "Long time no see oppa."

"Taeyeon-ah, is Hyoyeon home? Seohyun is being a (A/N: Sorry for cursing :P) and didn't tell me." The guy laugh.

Taeyeon look at the guy in front of her and her anger start to boil inside. "No one calls by sister that." Taeyeon said calmly. "And what you did to Hyoyeon, we won't let you know where she is."

"Come on, tell me, I won't hurt her again. I promise." The guy beg.

"No." Taeyeon said. "Good bye." Taeyon said and close the door.

"Who is it unnie?" Yoona asks as she shoves chips in .

"Jay."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter