Chapter 3

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyoyeon~" Yunho said over the phone, ''come down, I'm waiting outside right now."

Hyoyeon smile a bit "Arraso, I'll be down in a minute"

Hyoyeon change her clothes and quietly get out of the door. As soon as she puts on her shoes and opens the door, the living room light turns on.

"Going somewhere?" A voice ask as she spin the chair around.

Hyoyeon jump a bit "Taeng unnie, you scared me" Hyoyeon said and massages her temples.

"Answer me young lady, where do you think you're going." Taeyeon said seriously, crossing her arm across her chest.

"I'm meeting Yunho...wae?" Hyoyeon smiles nerviously.

''At this hour?" Taeyeon ask

"Yes." Hyoyeon said and looks at Taeyeon's clothes "Where are YOU going unnie?"

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon asks

"Well, you have some light make up on, you're not wearing your pajamas, and heels." Hyoyeon said 

"Ugh! Fine, you caught me, I'm going on a date with my Bacon." Taeyeon said.

"Hmmmm, double date?" Hyoyeon ask.

Taeyeon think for a while and looks at Hyoyeon. "Ok! Double date it is!"

"Cool! Let's go unnie!" Hyoyeon said but got pulled back by Taeyeon.

"Not dressing like that though" Taeyeon said and gives Hyoyeon her clothes "Wear these. Now go, the boys hate waiting"

---

"Hyung?" Baekhyun ask as he saw Yunho's car. He got out of his car and knock at Yunho's window. Yunho saw Baekhyun and pulls down his window.

"Hello there Baekhyun" Yunho said.

"Annyeong hyung." Baekhyun bow, "What are you doing here? Are you here to pick up Hyoyeon noona?"

"Yes, and what about you?" Yunho asks "Picking up Taeyeon?"

Baekhyun nods. 

"Bacon!" They heard a voice yell quietly. They turns around and saw Taeyeon running out, following behind her is Hyoyeon.

"Taengo, you looks so pretty!" Baekhyun said and hugs Taeyeon.

"Thanks" Taeyeon smile. "And change of plan."

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun ask.

"unnie and I decided to do a double date." Hyoyeon smiles. Baekhyun and Yunho looks at the two.

"It would be fun! Don't you think?" Taeyeon asks.

"Umm, sure, anything you girla want." Yunho chuckles and kisses Hyoyeon's forehead.

"Good to know. Now get in." Taeyeon said and push Baekhyun inside Yunho's car. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter