Chapter 18 [END]

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up girls!!" Hyoyeon yells loudly.

"Don't scream unnie, tsk tsk." Seohyun said. "If you yells to much, the baby will be deaf."

"The baby hasn't been born yet, and beside, she can't hear a thing yet." Hyoyeon said, merong at Seohyun.

"It's a she? How did you know?" Tiffany asks.

"Yunho oppa and I went to see the doctor to get the ultra-sound yesterday. Duh." Hyoyeon said and sits on the couch. "Now eat breakfast, I'm watching TV."

"Guess what Hyoyeon?" Taeyeon said, coming out of her room.

"What is it Taengoo?" Hyoyeon asks. Taeyeon turns on the TV.

SNSD Hyoyeon pregnant? [Weird title :v lol]

Reporter: Yesterday, we cought TVXQ's Yunho and SNSD's Hyoyeon coming out of Seoul Hospital. We also notice that Hyoyeon-shii's stomach seems to be big. We are thinking that maybe, SNSD's Hyoyeon is pregnant. We are still waiting for SM's statement about this.

"Can you be atleast cover yourself more?" Taeyeon asks.

"I'm confuse, are you mad about the reporters found out that Hyoyeon's pregnant or are you mad about Hyoyeon not covering her self?" Yuri asks.

"Both." Taeyeon said.

"Come on unnie, it's hot! And I don't really have any big clothes for pregnant woman." Hyoyeon said. 

"Your stomach is becoming bigger since you are entering your 4th month." Taeyeon said. "What are we going to do about you? I think you should go on hiatus for a while until the baby is born."

"What about abortion?" Hyoyeon asks.

"ABORTION IS A HECK TO THE NO!" The 8 girls screams on top of their lungs.

"Yah! What the heck, I'm only 2 feet away from you people, no need to scream." Hyoyeon said.

"Sorry Hyo." Sunny said. "But no abortion, the baby is going to be born no mater what." 

"Fine." Hyoyeon said. "But no schedules....sounds nice."

 

"Hyung, I got the things you need." Changmin said and gives Yunho the bags.

"Thanks!" Yunho said and put everythings out on the table. 

"Sooo, when will it be for the lucky girl?" Changmin asks.

"Tonight, I got to make everything perfect!" Yunho said. 

"Where will it takes place?" Changmin asks.

"Didn't you pay any attention during the meeting?" Yunho asks and Changmin shakes his head. "Pabo." Yunho said while smaking Changmin's head. 

"That hurt hyung." Changmin whine. 

"Serves you right." Yunho smirks "Anyway, it will be at her favorite pratice room. We made so many memories together there."

"Sounds  like a good plan." Changmin said. "Of course it is! I'm clever!"

"Sure you are." Changmin said under his breath.

"I heard that." Yunho said and glares at him.

 

SM confirms to SNSD's Hyoyeon's condition [Another weird title TT.TT]

SM: As you can see, eariler this year, we confirm their dating issue. And few months later, we found out that SNSD Hyoyeon is carrying a child. At first, we were against it and demand her to do abortion. But we notice that the whole company was on their side, so we agree for her to keep the baby. But she won't be with SNSD until the baby is born and she is healthy. Please do look after her and support her.

"KYM just confirm." Yoona said. 

"I know, we all read it." Sooyoung said.

"I just can't wait for tonight though." Yoona squeal.

"Lower your voices." Taeyeon said. "We can't ruin the surprise for Hyo."

"Right." Yoona and Sooyoung said.

"Why?" Hyoyeon asks. "What surpris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter