Chapter 8

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How are you feeling now oppa?'' Hyoyeon asks, trying to hold in her tears.

"I'm fine," Yunho chuckle, "Just a small pain."

"Small? You lost a lot of blood!!!" Hyoyeon said. "And the wound, it's very deep." Hyoyeon said and her tears flowimng down freely.

Yunho looks at Hyoyeon. "Yah, why are you crying?" Yunho asks, wiping her tears with his thumb.

"It's because of you babo." Hyoyeon said, smiling. "You gave me a heart attack." Yunho chuckles. "Why did you save me?"

"I want to save the one I love." Yunho said.

"You don't have to." Hyoyeon smiles. 

------------------------

"Now Miyeon is out of the way, time to move on to plan B." Soyeon said, crumbling a paper. "That Hyoyeon girl must die no matter what."

------------------------

After a few weeks, Yunho's condition got better. The doctor checked on him the last time before he release Yunho from the hospital.

"If his condition didn't get any better, you must tell me ok?" The doctor whispers to Hyoyeon.

"Arraso," Hyoyeon said and went to help her boyfriend.

---------------------

"Oppa." Hyoyeon said, breaking the silence between them in the car. "Since the accident few weeks ago, KYM moved your dorm near my dorm."

"Really? But what about my stuff?" Yunho asks.

"Changmin and the girls already moved them while you are in the hospital." Hyoyeon said and arrives at the dorm. "We're here. Let's go."

Hyoyeon quickly runs to Yunho and help him up to his dorm. 

"Hyoyeon-ah~" Yunho said as soon as they reach to his new dorm. Hyoyeon look at Yunho. "Where i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter