Chapter 7

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, I can't beieve you did that to oppa." MiYeon said, crying.

"Pfft, if he died, they would break up. If she died, they would also break up. It could happened either way" SoYeon scoffs at her little sister.

"You are too mean unnie, I can't believe we're twin." MiYeon said, glaring at her sister. "I'm going to confess to the police. I can't take it anymore"

"MiYeon, don't go anywhere." SoYeon said

"Unnie! If Yunho oppa died, we will get killed! I don't want to die, I rather be in prison for the rest of my life" MiYeon said. 

SoYeon glare at her sister, she's starting to get piss of her sister, she grabs a knife that is laying on the table. The next thing she know, the knife landed on her sister's heart. 

-----------------------

Changmin and the rest of SNSD members arrives at the hospital as soon as Taeyeon called. They are all waiting for Yunho to come out of the ER. Miss A Min also arrives since they are very close to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was sitting, crying and praying for Yunho.

Changmin starts to walk around the waiting room, praying for Yunho's safety. 

"I'm sorry Changmin oppa." Hyoyeon said, staring at the floor. Changmin stop walking and look at Hyoyeon with a confuse face "Because of me, he is in a critical condition.

"It's not your fault Hyoyeon. Don't say sorry." Changmin said, putting his hand on her shoulder. "I know hyung, he always protect the one he loves."

----------------------

Breaking news: This early morning, TVXQ Yunho was submit to the hospital.

Early this morning, Yunho-shii got submit to Seoul hospital because he suddenly got stab with a knife by some sasaeng (A/N: Is that how you spell it?) fan. Luckily, he is not stab in the heart but his life is in danger.

We asks TVXQ Changmin to ask why Yunho got stab.

"Why did Yunho-shii got stab? Did know the reason why?"

"I wasn't at the scene where it happened. But I do know the reason." Changmin said. "Hyoyeon-shii opened the door an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter