Chapter 17

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome home hyung." Changmin said without looking at the guy.

"You too? You're mad at me too?" Yunho asks, piss.

"Why am I mad? I'm watching a drama here." Changmin said and points to the TV. "And who are mad at you?"

"Everyone hates me now!" Yunho exclaim and punch the pillow. "Even Hyoyeon..."

"What the heck did you do? Hyoyeon was never mad at you." Changmin said.

"She is pregnant." Yunho said. "For 3 months already."

"Really? I did not know that." Changmin said. "But she's not mad. Don't worry."

"What do you mean?" Yunho asks, still not understanding what Changmin said.

"What kind of boyfriend are you?" Changmin scoffs. "Remember what she said over and over again?" Yunho shakes his head. Changmin sighs and continue. "Her dream is to be a good mother and have a family. Duh."

"She did?" Yunho asks and Changmin nods.

 

Ding Dong

"Somebody get the door!" Sunny yell from the couch.

"I will." Yoona said and runs to the door and opens it.

"Annyeong Yoona, I wa-" The guy said but got cut off.

"You're not welcome here." Yoona said sharply and slam the door.

"Who was that?" Hyoyeon asks as she got out of her room.

"No one." Yoona lie. "Why aren't you in bed unnie? You're suppose to rest."

"It's almost dinner time." Hyoyeon said. "And don't lie to me Yoongie, who is at the door?"

Yoona sighs. "It's Jay unnie."

"Why is he here?" Hyoyeon asks. 

"He need to talk to you." Yoona reply.

"I'll go talk to him then." Hyoyeon said.

"Hyoyeon, don't." Taeyeon said. 

"We will talk for a few minutes, it won't do anything harm." Hyoyeon said and walk to the door.

 

"Hyo.." Jay said as soon as he saw Hyoyeon.

"What do you want to talk about now?" Hyoyeon said. "Make it quick, I don't have a lot of time."

"Hyoyeon, I'm begging you, please, please can we be back together again?" Jay ask as he gets on his knee. "I love you so much Hyoyeon, I can't bear to lose you again."

"Get up Jay." Hyoyeon demand and Jay do as he told. "You are too late Jay, I already have given you a second chance, and there is no way I could forgive you again. Besides, I have found another guy who care for me more than you."

"Who could possible be better than me? I have 11 scholarships, I travel over 30 countries a year!" Jay said.

"What ever." Hyoyeon said. "We promise to stay friends, no more than that. Now please go home."

"What if I don't? You are coming with me." Jay said and grab Hyoyeon's wrist.

"Yah! Let me go!" Hyoyeon said and tries to push Jay away, but he is stronger than her.

"Be quiet Hyoyeon, I don't want to use the hard way." Jay said and uses his hand to cover .  

 

"Is it just me or I heard Hyoyeon screaming outside." Yunho asks himself. He wasn't sure so he opens the door and saw Jay was dragging Hyoyeon to the elevator. Yunho runs as fast as he can leaving Changmin confuse.

"Yah! Where are you going? At least close the door." Changmin said.

 

"Shut up Hyoyeon!" Jay said and tries to put Hyoyeon in the car.

"No! Let me go!" Hyoyeon said and hold her sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter