Chapter 6

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sir, there is this man outside wants to see you." A security guard said.

"Let him in," KYM sighs and the security guard nods and let the man in. KYM stands up and bow "Hyung."

"KYM" LSM smiles. "How are you?"

"I'm fine hyung, sit down. What brought you here?" KYM asks.

"I'm here to talk about Yunho and Hyoyeon." LSM said as KYM frown. "I don't get why you make them break up. They have been in love since they were trainee."

"But hyung-" KYM said. 

"No but Young Min." LSM said "Those kids are clearly in love with each other"

"Hyung!" KYM said 

"You let Baekhyun and Taeyeon date in public. And a few days ago, you let Yunho and Hyoyeon date in public but then make them break up." LSM explain "You've been treating the idols like they are robots. Kris has been against it, that's why he is in the law suit (A/N: Sorry I bring this up)"

KYM let out a deep sigh. "But hyung, what I did to them is making them being a better artist."

"I've been treating them like they are my own children. And I think you should too." LSM said and got up. "I have to go now, you should think about it." 

--------

"Hyoyeon, let's go" Taeyeon said. 

"Go where?" Hyoyeon asks.

"I'm taking you to TVXQ's dorm." Taeyeon said.

"Why?" Hyoyeon asks, smiling a bit

"Well, duh, meet Yunho! You are sleeping there over night." Taeyeon said and squeal.

Hyoyeon jump out of her bed and hugs Taeyeon tightly. "Really? I have to go change" Hyoyeon then runs to the bathroom and change her clothes.

Taeyeon smile and get Hyoyeon's clothes and put them in a bag. 

"Hyoyeon-ah" Taeyeon said as Hyoyeon came out of the bathroom. "I putted your clothes in here. Have fun over at his house ok?"

"Neh unnie." Hyoyeon smiles.

"I'm thankful you are more lively now." Taeyeon said. "Anyway, when you two are in the same bed, no y time ok?" 

Hyoyeon laughs when Taeyeon finish her sentence "Sure, and even if we do it, I'll stop him" Hyoyeon said. "I'll go now unnie."

"OK, have fun!" Taeyeon said as she greet Hyoyeon at the door.

------------

"Hyung, I'm going to my parents house now. Have a fun time with Hyoyeon" Changmin said.

"Sure. Have fun at your parents. Say hi for them for me." Yunho said. 

"Ah, one more thing" Changmin said "Taeyeon told me that no ok?"

"Why" Yunho asks. 

"Because she said so. If you two do it, she will kill you alive" Changmin said "Bye now!"

Yunho chuckle as he sits down on the couch. Then, someone knock the door. Yunho lazily walks to the door and open it. 

"Annyeong!" Hyoyeon said as soon as Yunho open the door.

"Hyoyeon!" Yunho said as Hyoyoen jump and hug him. "I missed you so much!''

Yunho put Hyoyeon down and close the door. "Hyoyeon-ah, you are so pale. What happened?"

"Nothing really." Hyoyeon said. 

"Are you hungry?" Yunho asks and Hyoyeon nods. "I'll get something to eat."

Hyoyeon smile and sit down on the couch and turns on the TV.

"Gongjo~" Yunho said and brings out ramen. "Let's eat."

After finish the ramen. The two cuddles on the couch. 

"Where is Changmin oppa?" Hyoyeon asks.

"He went back to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter