Chapter 14

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon suddenly got up from her bed and runs to the bathroom. It has been like that for the past few weeks. Every single morning, Hyoyeon would wake up and runs to the bathroom to throw up. Seohyun, who is Hyoyeon's roommate, starts to be worry about Hyoyeon. 

"Unnie, are you ok?" Seohyun asks as she pats Hyoyeon's back. 

"I'm fine." Hyoyeon said. 

"You've been throwing up every morning for the past few weeks. Are you sure you are fine unnie? I'm worried" Seohyun said. 

"I must got tired from the schedules." Hyoyeon said. "Anyway, let's cook breakfast shall we"

"sure unnir..." Seohyun said and follows Hyoyeon to the kitchen. 

 

"Hyung" Changmin said. "Yah! Wake up. You have schedules to go to!" 

"10 more mintues!" Yunho growl and throw a pillow at Changmin. 

"You have a drama to film." Changmin said. "Jinja, why do I have you as the leader"

"you can't tell me what to do" yunho said and cover himself with the blanket. 

Changmin sighs and takes out his phone. 

To: Hyoyeon 

Yah, help me out here :'(

From: Hyoyeon

what's wrong oppa? Did Yunho oppa hit you again? XD

To: Hyoyeon

nope, Help me wake him up! He have  to film a drama in a moment. He'll be late. 

From: Hyoyeon

Arraso oppa, I'll be there in a few seconds. Leave the door open for me :)

To: Hyoyeon

Thanks Hyorang, I own you one ^^

 

Hyoyeon nade her way to TVXQ's dorm, she went into the dorm and put the bag of food on the counter. 

"Hyo! You're here!" Changmin said. "And you brought food!" 

"Yep, Seo and I made breakfast, we made extra so I decided to bring them to you guys to eat" Hyoyeon said. "Hope you'll like it oppa"

"I will, thanks." Changmin said. "And Yunho hyung upstairs. Still in dream land."

"Thabks oppa~" Hyoyeon said and went upstairs to Yunho's room. When she peek inside the room, Yunho was still covering himself , and snoring.....loudly.  Hyoyeon quietly walks to his bed, remove the blanket that is coverung his face. Take a deep breath and "RISE AND SHINE WANGJA!" Hyoyeon yells loudly into his ears. Yunho jumps out of his bed, one hand covering his ear. 

"Yah! That is not a nice way to wake up your boyfriend!" Yunho pout. "You ahould kiss me to wake me up instead"

"no kissing till you brush your teeth." Hyoyeon grins. "Now hurry, you'll be late for filming."

"Arasso umma~" Yunho said and pecks Hyoyeon's cheek and disappear into the bathroom. 

 

"Girls! We have to schedules for the week." Taeyeon exclaim. 

"But there will be SM town concert in a few months." Jessica said. "I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter