Chapter 1

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome back Yeonie" Yunho said as he hugs his girlfriend as soon as she step inside the car. "Nice to be back oppa" the girl giggles. "Where are we going now? It's late"

"On a date. Duh. Pabo" Yunho said and starts the engine. "Won't there be paparazzi?" The girl exclaim "relax Hyoyeon. I'll be careful" Yunho chuckles and starts driving. "Just drive me back to my dorm." Hyoyeon said and looks out the window. 

"Aww, you just got back from Japan, we have been separate for a month because of Japan tour" Yunho pouts. Hyoyeon scoff at him. "You're being mean to me" Yunho said and stops the car. 

"Of course! I broke up with Jay, Tiffany confirms dating on the same day. Then recently, Taeyeon confirms dating. She is suffering! Baekhyun is suffering too. I don't want that to happen to us" Hyoyeon said. 

"Don't worry princess" Yunho said and pecks Hyoyeon's cheek. "If anything happens, I'll protect you. I'll just cancel the date for today ok? I'll drop you at your dorm"

"Thanks oppa." Hyoyeon smiles. 

"Anything for my princess." Yunho chuckles and arrives infront of SNSD dorm. "Good night princess"

"night oppa" Hyoyeon said and open the car door. Then Yunho pulls her wrist. "Yes oppa?"

"I need something" Yunho said and point to his lip. 

Hyoyeon sighs and smiles. "Alrighty"  Hyoyeon got back in and pecks Yunho's lip "Night oppa~"

"Bye! See you soon!" Yunho said and dives off. 

Hyoyeon walks into the dorm and saw Taeyeon is still up, washing the dishes. 

"Hi unnie!" Hyoyeon greets and hang puts her purse on the couch. 

"Hi Hyo, how was your date with Yunho? You got back pretty early" Taeyeon said as she finish the last dish. 

"I told him to cancel it" Hyoyeon said and looks through the fridge

"why?" Taeyeon asks. 

Hyoyeon sighs and looks at Taeyeon. "Nothing unnie. How do you feel right now?" 

"I'm fine. Why?" Taeyeon said and goes on Instagram. 

"You and Baekhyun." Hyoyeon replies. "You don't have to say sorry unnie. You have done nothing wrong"

"I do Hyoyeonnie! Looks at these comments!" Taeyeon said. 

"Ignore them unnie." Hyoyeon said. "There are still SONEs supporting you. I saw they change their avatar and comment 'always here' on your photo. They still care about you"

Taeyeon looks at Hyoyeon with eyes full of tears. "Why are you crying unnie?" Hyoyeon ask and hugs Taeyeon. 

"It hurt Hyoyeon. It hurt so much." Taeyeon cries. "I hurt so many fans"

"unnie..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter