Chapter 4

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later in the afternoon, when Yunho arrives infront of CEO office. When he arrived, he saw Hyoyeon keep pacing around the waiting room.

"Hyoyeon" Yunho calls Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon stops pacing around and look at Yunho.

"Oppa." Hyoyeon said and hug him "You got KYM called too right?"

"That's why I'm here" Yunho smile.

"Why to you think we're here? Are we in trouble? He already agreed for us to date in public right?" Hyoyeon throws Yunho all the questions.

Yunho chuckle at Hyoyeon at patt her head. "I think CEO need to talk to us. We are not in trouble and yes." Yunho answers all of Hyoyeon's question.

"Yunho-shi, Hyoyeon-shi, the CEO is waiting inside for you." A security guard said.

"Nae, kamsainmida." Yunho said and hold Hyoyeon's hand. "Let's go gongjo"

As they walk in hand in hand, they found the CEO sitting on his chair, holding the news paper, and they can see his vains poping up his forehead.

"Y-y-y-you need to see us sangjanim?" Hyoyeon asks.

"Yes, sit down you two." The CEO said and look at them. "I said I agreed with you two dating in public, but this has gone to far."

"What do you mean sangjanim?" Yunho asks.

"I need you two to break up." The CEO blurt.

Hyoyeon look at the CEO, is wide open. 

"But-" Yunho said but got cut off.

"No but." the CEO said "Make a scene and break up. I can't allow you two to date anymore."

"But sangjanim, w-we love each other." Hyoyeon said, sad evident in her voice.

"I said no but!" The CEO said. "Don't you understand?"

"But why sangjanim?" Yunho asks calmly.

"Because you two are not suppose to be together." the CEO said. "Just break up and pretend nothing happen."

Hyoyeon was crying, tears flowing down her face. Yunho was piss, but try to remain calm.

"Now get out, I have work to do." The CEO said.

Yunho and Hyoyeon stands up and bow to the CEO and left the room. Yunho then take Hyoyeon to their favorite practice room. Hyoyeon just fall down and broke into tears again. Yunho punch the practice room floor and let out a heavy sigh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter