Daddy Dae 13

Daddy Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2010 words, 30 August 2016. 

You looked outside with a dreamy face. Your right hand unknowingly pick at the loose thread of your wedding gown. It was such a hassle really; you do not need this marriage. Your parents want it. Might just get them to marry that jerk, you thought. You glance over the clock and let out a deep sigh. It is almost three and you are not even sleepy. Heck, you do not even want to share a bed with that jerk! But really? Until when will you stand here in a heavily decorated wedding dress? You tip toed to the bathroom but bumped onto a wet, wide tanned chest on your way and you paled promptly.

 

Well, ?

 

“Why are not you sleeping yet, and why are you even in your wedding dress?” He asks while ruffling his wet hair. Your eyes trail over his face and body and look away, attempting to hide the blush appearing on both of your cheek.

 

“If only someone was not using the bathroom for like two hours, I would have already fallen asleep soundly and not bump onto that someone chest.” You replied sarcastically.

 

He chuckles deeply and ruffles your hair. “Go ahead, my princess. Do not want a princess all grumpy and smelly on bed right?” He teases and walks towards his closet to take some cloth.

 

You roll your eyes and go into the bathroom to take a warm bath. Not before long, you had already changed into a cute night dress given by your mother in law, all smelling sweet and fresh from your bath. You exit the bathroom while drying your hair and were shocked to see the lamp was still .

 

“Why are you not sleeping yet?” You asked him and he diverts his attention from his book. “I was waiting for you, obviously.” He says and motioned you to sit beside him. You walk slowly and put your towel aside before climbing the bed. “And why is that?” You asked confusion clear on your face.

 

He puts his book on the night stand and turns his body to look at you. “I want to talk to you. We have not had much time together until we get married.” He says, eyes sparkling with anticipation.

 

He lies on the bed and drag you with him. You turn to look at him and he turns to look at you. “Tell me about yourself.” He says and you reply him back.

 

And you went to sleep at 6 in the morning cause certain someone would not want to stop talking.

 

 

You stretch your body but got your movement stuck a bit. Frowning, you open your eyes to see a certain someone with a very handsome face wrapping his arm around your waist and nuzzling onto your chest.

 

You can only shake your head left and right and smile at the man. You glance at the watch and your eyes widen immediately.

 

Holy cow! It is 2 pm already!

 

You shake his hand gently and push his hand away. “Wake up honey, it is 2 already.” You pat his face gently and stop breathing for a second when he points towards his lips, cutely asking for a kiss.

 

Gathering your courage, you give a really small peck and that is enough to brighten the world of a man named Jung Daehyun. His eyes turn into small crescent as he eyes you sleepily. “Do we like really need to wake up?” He questions, all ready to throw himself on the heavenly comfy bed and sleep until tomorrow.

 

“We do not want to ruin our sleeping schedule do we? You need to get back to work tomorrow, how about you bring me somewhere today? I do not really have friends here.” At that, your voice softens and you play with your finger.

 

He takes your hand and kisses your worry away. “Let’s go, I can bring you to some place.”

 

You brightened up and immediately stand up to get washed. Before you can proceed to stand up, he had pulled you towards him, catching you in surprise. “What-and why?” You ask in confusion. Clearly, he stated that he was going to take you to some place.

 

He claims your lips and you widen your eyes at that. You, positioned right on top of him and he, eyes closed in bliss, savouring your lips to the last minute.

 

He must had figured out your shock but instead of backing off, he squeezes your plump and you gasp, giving access for him to explore your mouth. It was not long before you had pulled him closer, right hands tangled messily with his hair and your left hand had travelled into his shirt, immediately searching for his sensitive .

 

You squeeze his and he moans in pleasure, lust and need. The kiss was broke and by the look on his face, you knew that you both are not going anywhere today.

 

 

Your guess was correct. You were left sore on the couch on the living room as he prepared som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter