Plot: When Daedae and OC cuddle while she was pregnant...

Daddy Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for requesting :) It might be short for your liking but still, Enjoy :)

To: saphire11

Plot: When Daedae and OC cuddle while she was pregnant...

Daehyun brings a bowl of popcorn and some water to the living room, ready to have a movie night with you. He smiles as he saw you fiddling with the remote control, bored while waiting him to be done. “Oppa~ when will you be ready?” You ask as you rub your big belly.

“I’m coming~” Daehyun says. He carefully puts the food and drink before throwing himself on the couch, hands automatically hugging you. “What did you chose?” You smile at him apologetically before pushing the play button. Daehyun tilts his head in confusion as he turns his head to see the screen. He almost sighs as he saw Miracle in Cell No. 7 playing on the TV.

“Sorry Daedae, I feel like watching this today.” You scooted closer to him and give him a peck on the kiss. Daehyun shook his head and let his lips curved into a thin smile. “It’s okay dear, everything for you.” Daehyun lets you rest your head on his broad shoulder and he rests his head on your head. While watching the movie, he sometimes will ruffle your hair or pat your head.

Almost randomly, he will rub your big belly and whispering sweet things or sometimes kissing it. “Stop oppa, my belly is ugly.” You say as you push his head gently. He frowns in disagree and kiss your belly again. “If I can kiss this belly while we were making out, I am sure I can kiss this belly when this belly expands this big when you are pregnant with my baby.” He draws circle on your belly and you snuggle closer towards him, loving his touch.

When the reached, you cried hard and he continues patting your shoulder. He didn’t pay much attention to the movie; instead he studies your figure. The way you smile, the way you frown, the way you puff your cheek out, the way you blink, even the way you breathe in and breathe out. He loves every single thing about you and he will never be tired of saying that he wants you more and more.

But, of course, the best part of you is your pout. Just how kissable can your lips be? He wonders while his finger trails over your lips and you shuddered. “Stop it oppa, I want to concentrate.” Daehyun didn’t stop though, if anything he starts to and bite your earlobe and neck. You push his face away and put some pillow in between both of you, preventing him to reach over.

You smile at him before giving him a peck. “Later,” you whisper. Daehyun nods in satisfaction before removi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter