Daddy Dae 11

Daddy Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|Daehyun’s POV|

I prepare a mug of warm coffee to enjoy and heads towards the patio. Sitting comfortably, I take a sip of my warm coffee. Putting aside the coffee, I close my eyes and my thoughts drifted off to the time when I was nervously waiting for you to go down the aisle.

Knowing her isn’t a wrong thing. Had to be so damn thankful to Himchan hyung though, we met together there. We both are just perfect for each other. I want her and she wants me. The decision to end the relationship and start the marriage was a big decision after all.

It matters to everyone, I have to make sure she’s ready in and out and I have to make sure myself that I’m ready to be a husband to her, a dad to our children. I can’t tie her to myself when she’s not ready.

We can’t survive if one of us is not there, together. I’ll miss how much she can speak and how smart she can talk back. I don’t know what happened but I love it when she is around me. I didn’t know when this started, but I started to miss her so much

But I can’t. Not when I’m not ready for a relationship. But suddenly, she confessed. I remembered what she said at me. “Daehyun, I don’t know what is happening but my heart hurts so much when I’m with you. I thought I am going to die if I have to stay by your side. I think I have to leave you alone.” I almost got a heart attack when she said that.

“But Daehyun, I think I fell in love. With someone stupid like you, Daehyun I think I fell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter