Daddy Dae 7 [II]

Daddy Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wears his white shirt before spraying some perfume on his body. He grabs his phone and wallet before walking towards his car. He had been invited to a party and it started about half an hour ago. Why the rush when no one is waiting for him right?

 

He speeds off and arrives there 15 minutes later. He walks straight into the house. He looks at the crowd. 'Tsk, Himchan hyung sure knows how to party.' He squeezes through the crowd to get to Himchan. He takes a deep breath as he finally sees Himchan. "Hey hyung~" He shakes his hand with Himchan. "Alone?" Himchan asks. Daehyun shrugs. "Like always." Himchan pats Daehyun's shoulder. "Go boy, you have all the night."

 

Daehyun takes some food on the table and a glass of red wine for himself. He settles himself on a chair beside the pool. He looks through his contact and found your name. He hesitates at first but shook his thought off. "D-Daehyun sshi?"

 

He turns to look at the familiar voice and his eyes widen. "Hey!" He squeals. You smile brightly. "I thought I mistaken someone as you." You admit. He stands up and looks at you. "Alone?" He asks. "Hmm, my housemate won't accompany me so here i am, alone. That's why i feel so glad to see you here." You let out a laugh and his heart softens. 'Me too.'

 

"So, wanna go out from this place and watch a movie?" He takes your hand and led you out.

 

You blush at the sudden skin ship and gently push his hand away. "I'm not used of skin ship. I don't have any boyfriend before." Daehyun smiles before he shook his head. "It's okay." And the thought of being his first boyfriend just brighten his life up.

 

He drove off to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter