When you are diagnosed having a brain tumor a month before your wedding.

Daddy Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all thank you for requesting :) I'm not good with this stuff so if you found it a little weird, bear with me yeah :) Enjoy :)

To: Deasy_ayue

Hero: Jung Daehyun

Heroin: Lee Yoobi

Plot: When you are diagnosed having a brain tumor a month before your wedding.

 

Yoobi is speechless. Her hurting brain immediately refuses to believe what the person in front of her was saying. She progresses the information again and again and she believes even her heart denied the information.

“I’m sorry Lee Yoobi ssi, but you are diagnosed with brain tumor and I’m sorry to tell you that you have less than one month to survive.”

Yoobi’s heart shattered into pieces. So that explains the headaches, the vision problem, the memory loss, and the vomits. She immediately remembered her loved ones and tears finally flow as she goes through the result of her MRI and CT. Omma died like this too. She remembered. Her sobs became evident as she finally breaks down. “I-I’m so-sorry.”

The doctor left and Yoobi gets a chance to calm down and her lips curved into a smile. Spreading positive vibe to all part of her body, she left the clinic after saying thank you (s) and sorry (s) to the poor doctor.

As she arrived at her apartment, she checked the calendar, counting the days she had left. She fell on her knees as she marked the 30th day. Immediately, tears flow down her cheeks. This cannot be true. I cannot just leave him.

The 30th day, the day she is expected to die, the day she might really die, the day she might leave her loved one, the day she might leave Daehyun, and the day she is going to marry Daehyun.

She immediately thinks of a way on how to spend her last month together with Daehyun. She refuses to go for treatment as it will only lessen the time she got with Daehyun. Although she needs to be healthy to be with Daehyun, she rather be sick but together with Daehyun than sick and alone.

She takes her phone out of her hand bag and she taps her phone furiously.

To : Daehyunnie Oppa

Oppa~ Can we meet?

She waits for a minute before she receives a reply

From: Daehyunnie Oppa

Of course sweetie. I’ll pick you up.

Not long after, Daehyun arrived and you hoped into his car. “Where are we going cutie?” Daehyun asks as he pecks Yoobi on the cheek. “Where do you want to go oppa?” Yoobi asks back as she tilts her head, making sure that Daehyun would not realize that she is being weird.

“Let’s go eat!” Daehyun smiles. “On second thought, let’s just watch movie.” Daehyun said before he drives towards the cinema. They bought popcorns and ticket for couple seat. Yoobi made herself comfortable as she lies her head on Daehyun’s lap.

“Oppa, do you love me?” Yoobi asks. Daehyun frowns in confusion and he immediately looks into Yoobi’s eyes. “Of course I love you. What is wrong honey?” Yoobi ignores his question and she continues to ask, “Can you love me like you are going to lose me? Like I’m gonna die tomorrow?”

That question really gets to Daehyun as he immediately makes Yoobi sit straight and hug her tight. “What is wrong with you? I have always loved you with all my heart. I will always love you to eternity. Even in the afterlife, I will be there, loving you.” He lets go and Yoobi softened as she saw Daehyun swiping his tears off his face.

Yoobi holds Daehyun’s hand tight as she stares at Daehyun.

You need to be tough baby; I am not always here for you

---

Yoobi and Daehyun were on their way to an amusement park. Lately, they were both busy with the final preparation for their wedding day. Yoobi tried not getting involved as she knew it will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter