Daddy Dae 7 [I]

Daddy Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun heave a deep sigh as he waits for his computer to shut down. He looks outside through the window. It's raining again.

 

Suddenly, something caught his attention. He watches a girl running, beating the rain. Without any umbrella or jacket to shelter herself. Without him knowing, he is already running with an umbrella on his hand. He runs toward the girl and stops himself in front of her.

 

"Do this beautiful girl here, need an umbrella?" Daehyun feels like slapping himself for sounding like a total playboy. The girl is in total unsure of what's going on but she feels relief that someone is actually shielding her from the rain.

 

"Let's go... to the nearest sauna." Daehyun pulls the girl closer and lead her to the nearest sauna. There, he put away the umbrella and pay for both of them. She runs off to change her clothes and dry her hair.

 

Daehyun comes out from the changing room while holding a towel. He scans the sauna to find you and smile when he finds you, quietly drying your hair. He buys some hard-boiled egg before walking towards you.

 

He puts the bowl gently and sits in front of the girl. He throws the girl a smile. "I'm sorry for sounding like a playboy just now but, I'm Daehyun. What's your name?"

 

Daehyun raises his brows, expecting an answer from the girl. You give him your name and smile at him warmly. His heart fluttered.

 

You peel the egg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter