Daddy Dae 9 [II]

Daddy Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day 1

He sighs as he sees your car speed off to somewhere only God knows. He pouts when he remembers the 7 hellish days he has to go through without you. He comes into the house and asks his daughters to cook lunch before going into his room. He throws himself on the bed before taking out his hand phone. He thinks hard to what he will be doing for these 7 days.

Yongguk hyung is probably taking his children to a trip to somewhere outside Korea with his beloved. Probably staying there for the whole one month. Daehyun shook his head to the left and right before puckering his lips. Out of list.

Himchan hyung told me that he was busy with his wedding preparation. He was probably travelling all around the world trying to get the perfect ring the perfect wedding dress, wedding planner bla bla bla. Kyaa~ Out of list.

Youngjae? Nahh, he's waiting for his 4th child. Several days before his 4th child are going to be born. And he won't take the risk to visit without his wife. That's a no no. He may blends well with Youngjae but what about Youngjae's wife? It'll be awkward. So, out of list.

Jongup? He's busy with his girlfriend. No, soon-to-be-girlfriend. That guy. Took him long enough to know that he liked the girl. And took long enough for him to confess to that girl. And as what Daehyun heard, Jongup is planning and extravaganza confession. And Daehyun won't give a helping hand. Out. Of. List.

Junhong? Hmmm. That robot turned his phone off. Said that he was studying hard what so that little boy. Just two days ago Jongup saw him dancing at a club near his college. Maybe Jongup exaggerate it a little because he was saying that women are grinding all over Junhong. Tsk.

"So now what? What am I going to do alone? Going for a trip alone is not fun without her." He spoke his thought out loud. Now he understands why you seem so heartbroken every time he announces that he is going to go out of city. It feels terribly empty and he feels lonely.

'What are you doing?'

'Going to dive what's wrong my dear?'

'I miss you I want to be there with you.'

'Goodbye Dae, we'll meet few days later, bye~'

He sighs.

"Right~ I'm going to spend my day sleeping. And then wake up to eat, sleep and eat again. I'm going to be a pig."

There the day goes with sleeping.

---

Day 2

Daehyun wakes up real early. At 4 in the morning. His stomach grumbles as the effect of not eating yesterday. He pats his stomach lightly as he walks downstairs to the kitchen. "What did the kids ate?" He roams around the kitchen and sighs in frustration.

"So the kids ordered huh?" He shook his head as he takes 4 boxes of chicken with a box of pizza and dumps it into the bin. He tidies up the kitchen a little bit before taking out available ingredients in the fridge. He almost faints as he sees the abandoned looking fish in a pot. Yes pot my genius daughters.

Daehyun throws the fish out and start making some fried rice for his family. "I need my wife to teach them to cook." He heaves a deep sigh before going out from the kitchen. He walks toward the living room to see the kids lying everywhere in front of the television. 'Good thing they turned off the TV.' He glances at the clock. 7 am. "Kids~ Wake up~"

Daehyun screams as he pats their body to wake them up.  The twin wakes up first and soon helps Daehyun to wake Ha Na and Ha Eun. He tidies up the sofa before sitting on it before tossing his phone around. 'Is she awake yet?' He thought.

'Good morning darling :) '

5 seconds after, he received a message and his lips curl into a big smile.

'Good morning my love. How are you doing?'

'Not good, I need you~'

Daehyun instantly pout as he waits for his phone to beep again signalling that a message had come. But no.

Daehyun sighs and throws his phone out and he walks into the kitchen to see his children having their breakfast. He smiles as he sits beside Daesung. "We have like 5 days to go without mom so I need my 2 daughters to learn to cook. I don't need a pot with fish in it." He glances at Ha Na and Ha Eun.

"I'm going to give you a menu and you have to get it done by lunch. Can you do it?" Daehyun raises a brow. "I won't take a no as an answer. I'll buy the ingredients now, bye guys."

---

It takes accurately 3 hours and 48 minutes for them to get their lunch ready. Daehyun heave a deep sigh and shook his head left and right after seeing how messy the kitchen. Ha Eun and Ha Na were worn out and they went into their room straight after.

Daehyun serve the lunch and call the twin to be the judges. "So guys, have a taste at your sister's fried rice." The twin smile in amusement. "It takes them almost 4 hours to get the fried rice done." Dae Kwang chuckles as he takes a taste of his sister's fried rice.

"So... how?" Daesung asks. "A little bit salty but it's edible." "You sure?" "100%." Daesung hesitates at first but eventually take a taste and raise his brows. "This is okay." Daehyun's lips curl into a big smile and take a taste too. "This is our lunch guys~" Daehyun takes out his phone before taking a picture of the fried rice along with the messy kitchen.

"Eat and don't forget to do the dish." Daehyun reminds before going into his bedroom.

'Our daughter's first fried rice. Along with your kitchen.'

5 minutes later, his phone beeped.

'My goodness what happened?'

'I asked our daughter to cook and that happened. Hey, I miss you.'

'Fried rice and that happened? Wow! And I miss you too!'

'If you miss me that much come back here now.'

'Bye, I love you! And told them they did a good work!'

Daehyun rolls his eyes and toss his phone on the bed before throwing himself onto the bed.

"I'm going to waste my life just like this."

With that, he grows unconscious as sleep hits him.

---

Day 3

It was past 7 when he wakes up the next morning. Not to be proud of. He takes time while showering before going downstairs.

"What smells good?" Daehyun asks as he walks into the kitchen. The kitchen is clean and Daehyun smile in satisfaction. "We made... doughnuts." Daehyun nods before peer on what they are doing. Ha Na and Ha Eun both give him a disapproving look and Daehyun takes a step back. "I understand~" He sings.

"I'm going to tell your mom that you guy are bullying me and ask her to beat you guys just wait."

The girls giggle and Daehyun goes to the living room to see the twin busy flipping through their notes. "Do you guys have exams coming up?" They both stop for a while and nod before continue to check their files. Wondering if any notes are there. "When is it?" "Next week." Daesung answers without looking at Daehyun's face. "Did you guys eat yet?" They shook their head left and right.

"You should eat first though. Reading needs lot more energy and breakfast is very important. You can't miss it." Daehyun sits beside Daesung.

"Dad, breakfast is not ready yet, that's why we didn't eat yet." Dae Kwang calms his dad. Daehyun rubs his neck awkwardly and motions them to continue reading. He takes a look on what they are reading and he squints his eyes. No need to know.

"Dad! Our doughnuts are ready!" Ha Na screams from the kitchen. Daehyun walks toward the kitchen and take a picture of the well-made doughnuts. Daehyun takes one and stuff them into his mouth. He smiles in content before calling the twin to join.

"What do you want to cook for lunch?" Daehyun glances at Ha Na and Ha Eun and they both look at each other. "Don't have that in mind yet." Daehyun thinks for a while. "How about some steamed fish?" Hana and Ha Eun nods and take a bite of their doughnut. They look at each other and smile. "We did it!" They squeal.

---

"Ha Na! Ha Eun! Are you guys serious? Where's the rice?" Daehyun screams in shock. Both his daughter almost faint upon hearing that. "Dad why didn't you tell us to cook the rice too? We forgot about it!"

"If you want to eat some rice go cook it right now, if you don't want then just eat the fish. I don't care. I eat what you eat."

Ha Na hurriedly starts to cook the rice as she scolds herself for forgetting an important thing.

Daehyun shook his head left and right before walking towards his bedroom. He lies on his stomach before taking out his phone.

'Honey~’

'Hello Daehyun~'

'Our daughter made doughnuts today. And some steamed fish. But no rice.'

'Haha xd you didn't remind them right?'

'How can you know?'

'I'm their mom. Bye~'

Daehyun frowns as he throws his phone towards a sofa beside the bed.

'Psh doing good with her friend and here me like a stupid person.'

---

Day 4

Daehyun feels like dying right now. He's serious. He misses you so much that he can die right now.

Now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter