Daddy Dae 9 [I]

Daddy Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My love, I'm just going there for a good one week. You have the kids to accompany you." You reason. Daehyun pouts as he hugs you tighter. "Kids are kids. I want you." Daehyun whines. You wrinkle your nose before letting go from his hug. "One week will go on just like that okay! You won't be bored without me." You assure him before giving him a soft peck on his lips.

 

He throws himself on the bed before looking at you arranging your clothes. "What will you do there?" He asks, curious. "Not telling~" You said before sticking your tongue out. "Tell me or I'll hide your bags so you can't go." You shook your head. "I'm going to have fun with my friends. Small reunion with my close friends." You pause before adding "And no men allowed!" You smirk. Daehyun pouts again before hiding in the blanket.

 

"Bring me too~" He whines and start repeating it over and over again. "Stop it Dae, you are not a kid." You tell him before putting your beg aside. You crawl onto the bed before getting into the blanket too. "Dae, come on~ It won't be long I promise." You say while kissing his cheek repeatedly. "After this trip, I'll go out with you. Really. I'll go wherever you want me to go." Daehyun finally turns to see you before letting out a big smile. "You promised me right?" You nod. Daehyun kisses you on your forehead before pulling you into his embrace, ready for a good sleep.

 

---

 

You wake up at 8 and Daehyun is nowhere to be seen. You stretch your body before going into the bathroom for a warm shower. Soon after, you go downstairs to find your husband and children waiting at the dining table.

 

"Did you just wake up? We had been waiting for you for past one hour." Daehyun crosses his arm, putting on an angry face. Ha Eun shook his head before taking a bite of her sandwich. You kiss Daehyun's lips before taking a seat. "So, what's for today?" Daehyun's lips curl into a smile before he takes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter