Daddy Dae 10

Daddy Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun quickly wipes your tears as he shook his head left and right. “Is it that sad?” He asks. You nod twice before focusing back on the movie you were watching. Daehyun pats your head twice and observe your face.

He smiles to himself as you giggle and eat some popcorn on your hand. “Daehyun, why are you not watching it? Why are you watching me instead?” You ask without looking at Daehyun. Daehyun pouts and peck your cheek. “You are more interesting than the movie going on. I’d rather watch your face day and night.”

Daehyun replies before removing a crumb of the popcorn on your lips. You cheek pinked and you steal a glance of Daehyun’s face. “Stop watching me seriously, focus on that movie.” You warn. “Come on, we are in our own house. There are no rules of focusing on the movie in my house.” Daehyun whines.

“Shh, it’s getting interesting.” You shoo him away and focus on the movie. Daehyun rolls his eyes before getting up. “Remind me to throw that CD away.” He mutters to himself and heads toward the kitchen to prepare some food for the kids.

He chops some carrots and tosses it into the pan. “This is what my wife looks like when she is absorbed in a movie. I’ll never let her watch any movie.” Daehyun mumbles as he skilfully serves the food he made.

“Kids, come eat~” Daehyun calls from the kitchen but no one comes down. He frowns before he sighs. He forgot that he was left with you 2 hours ago. Daesung and Daekwang both go for a date and Ha Na leaves for a client of hers and Ha Eun had a practical as a doctor until next month.

“Oppa, did you call for the kids?” You ask from in front of the TV. Daehyun sits beside you and rest his head on your shoulder. “I forgot they have their own things to do.” You put Daehyun’s head on your lap and start to play with his hair.

“They are getting older so do us. Now that they are older, they can do what they can’t do when they were kids.” You smile as he heaves a deep sigh. “But still, they can’t leave us two together right? We are going to die from being too bored.” Daehyun whines. You pinch his cheek and poke his nose.

“Come on, let’s go out.” You suggest. Daehyun gets up immediately and look at you excitedly. “Where are we going? Are we going to have fun?” You let out a chuckle and kiss his cheek. “Let’s get ready.”

---

“Where are we going?” Daehyun asks as he reverses the car. “We are going to the beach you like. I was really jealous when you went out without me. Next time, we’ll go for a trip together.” You say as you send a message to Ha Na.

“I informed Ha Na, we can go back late if you want.” You inform and he speeds off. “The evening might be a little hot but we can see the sunset. And go for a late-night confession.” He arranges and you nod in satisfaction.

You both arrive and check into a chalet. Waiting for the sunset, you both cuddl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter