JongupJunhong Bonus

Daddy Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay first of all sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry very much! It had been a long time since last I updated, yes I know. And I'm not back with a Daehyun fic. Unfortunately. But whatever it is, i feel very sorry towards you guys that I had decided to post a fanfic I made a long time ago. I'm having a writer block and I think whenever I tried to write, it always end miserably so I decided to delete it all. So guys, I present to you a mainly Jongup fic and maybe one more, just scroll down okay haha

MOON JONGUP'S

Jongup watches you walk with your best friend by side. School just started and you just arrived. Jongup had been watching you walk since last month.

He still doesn't have his courage to confess to you. He remembered back his first time he saw you.

It was his first day in Haemyung High School. He follows his homeroom teacher to his class and introduces himself.

"I'm Moon Jongup from Daegu. Please take care of me well."

He bows and smiles.

He caught you smiling and whispering to someone beside you.

Beautiful.

He thought. He walks to an empty seat behind you. He keeps glancing at you.

Day by day, his heart beat faster every time he sees you. That was when he comes to watch you every time you arrive at school.

---

"Hyung, this thing is called love."

His younger brother told him.

"I know you fool."

He hits his younger brother, Junhong's head.

"Then be a man and go confess to her!"

He throws a pillow near him and run. Jongup tilted his head.

"Confessing is hard."

He sighs.

The next day, he comes to school late. He runs to his class and pant heavily.

"I'm sorry sir."

He bows and goes to his seat. His face changes when he sees your empty seat.

Where is she?

He thought. He bites his lower lips.

The whole day, he only thinks about you.

When he is answering Maths, he remembers your confident face while answering it.

When he is answering History, he remembers your sweaty face because you hate History.

When he is answering Science, he remembers your squinting face because Science is hard.

This.Is.Hard.

He thought.

School ended and he is in front of your house. Going back and forth.

Deciding to meet you or not. His grip on his notes becomes tighter and he starts sweating.

He hears a squeak and see you going out from your house.

"Jongup?"

You question. Your eyes widen and you walk closer towards him.

"What... are you doing here?"

You ask. Shivering in cold, you rub your hand.

"Just... this is notes for today."

He gives the note to you and you receive it with a smile.

"Thank you."

"Emm... why were you not in school today?"

"Oh, I woke up late today."

You shrug. Embarrassed.

"Oh..."

He scratches his head and smile awkwardly. He hears Tyre screeching loudly.

"HYUNG! JUST CONFESS TO HER."

He sees your shock expression and laughs a little.

"You should see your face. So priceless."

He continues laughing and you stood there speechless. Looking at him laughing, you smile.

"So, is there anything you want to tell me?"

"Eo... That one..."

He stutters. Damn boy. He thought.

"You..."

"Yes?"

"Emm..."

"What's wrong?"

"I..."

"Yeah, what's wrong with you?"

You ask a bit impatient.

"I like you."

Jongup says it while blushing. You blush and walk closer toward him.

"I like you too."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter