Daddy Dae 1

Daddy Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun looks at you cutting some potatoes and mixing something. He smiles. This is the life I want. He thought.

"Appa! Ha Eun takes my doll!" Ha Na, his second daughter whines. Her cheek wet with tears. Daehyun scoop her into his arm before walking to his first daughter. You turn to look at your daughters before you shook your head.

"Ha Eun where are you?" Daehyun calls. Silent. Daehyun's eyebrows furrowed. He puts Ha Na down and start to search for Ha Eun. "Ha Eun where are you? Appa won't get mad. Answer me darling~" Daehyun calls again. Still, silent.

"Ha Na, where is your sister?" Ha Na looks at him while turning her head everywhere "I don't know." Daehyun shook his head. "Yeobo~" He calls for your help. "Go search for her yourself. I'm making food and I don't want them to go waste. Search upstairs too." You yell from the kitchen.

Daehyun frowns. She is not helping at all. "Ha Eun~" He starts calling for his daughter again. He walks upstairs slowly. "Ha Eun where are you?" He opens the door of his room, his daughter's closet, his bathroom's door, even his store. He doesn't found her at all.

"Yeobo~ I can't find her!" He whines. You look at him and smile. "You sure had search her everywhere?" Daehyun turns mad. "Are you saying that I was searching for them carelessly? Do you know how tired I am while searching for her with my empty stomach?" You frown. "Can't you just say it without yelling? Do you think you are the one who is tired? What about me? I cook for you everyday even today! Why are you suddenly getting mad at me?" Your eyes widen. Your chest move up and down while controlling your breath. "Serve the breakfast yourself, I'm going upstairs." You put the apron away before walking upstairs.

Daehyun runs his hand through his hair. My daughter is missing and my wife is getting mad at me. What is this all about? Are they play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter