Chapter 8

Until The End of Time

A few years later,Suho,Kai,Krystal & Yoona has finally graduated.On their graduation day,Kai planned to propose a girl whom she love.He couldn't wait any longer.

"Congratulations,honey! We made it,yay!" Yoona screamed and hugged her bestfriend."You too! Hi doctor Im" Krystal said."Oh hi,doctor Krystal" They joked.They were so happy that day.Suddenly Suho came with two bunch of flowers for Yoona and Krystal.He congratulated both of them."Congratulations,doctors-to-be" He said and hugged Krystal.Yoona teased them and they quickly let go of the hug.Kai was about to approach them when she saw Suho kneeling down to Krystal while saying,"Krystal Jung,will you live with me forever?" He saw tears streamed down on Krystal's face."Oppa..did you know about it?"She asked Suho."I know I'm stupid,I'm blind enough to see who's actually in front of me and cared a lot about me.I'm sorry,Tal.." He said."I do..I wanna live with you forever,oppa.I love you" She finally accepted the proposal.Krystal hugged Suho tightly.That day was the happiest day ever,its worth the wait and miracles do exist.But,without them noticing,Kai was hurting in between the crowds.His heart is yelling in pain.He planned this for so many years and he felt betrayed.He threw away the flowers and rings into the rubbish bin and left the hall.

Krystal was searching for Kai everywhere but she couldn't find him.She sent a text to Kai saying "Congratulations,dear friend.I waited for you to come to me today.." But Kai ignored it switched off his phone.

A few months later,Krystal got an offer to work in the Hospital of Seoul together with her love,Suho while Yoona worked at her friend's clinic.Suho and Krystal are looking forward for their engangement which is in few more weeks.But there's something that Krystal is still worried about.Kai dissappeared without a single word.He denied her calls,ignored her texts.Then she decided to go to Kai's house and she saw his car there.The maid invited her to go in and she saw Kai going down the stairs."What do you want?" Kai asked fiercely."What are you saying? I was worried about you.Why are you avoiding yourself from me?" Krystal answered in a sad tone."Just tell me what do you want?" Kai repeated his question."I miss you." Krystal approached him and hugged him but Kai pushed her away.Without waiting any longer,Krystal's tears streamed down."Why are you like this,Kai?" She asked while crying."If you come here to cry then you better leave" He said."I'm getting engaged to Suho oppa and I want to share my happiness with you.I hope you'll come.Bye" Krystal said and left the house.

On her way back,Suho called her.Krystal couldn't speak at all."Tal are you okay?What happened?" Suho asked."I'll tell you later.I'm driving right now,see you at the hospital" Krystal replied and hung up.When she arrived,Suho was waiting for her in her room.She hugged Suho tightly and told him what happened."Kai hates me,oppa" Krystal cried."Shh.Stop crying,Tal.Maybe he's not in a good mood.I don't wanna see you cry anymore.." Suho said and wiped her tears.

Meanwhile at Kai's house,his father asked him to manage their family's business in the United States since Kai's dad will manage the branch here in Korea.Kai agreed to his father's offer and he received a text from Krystal inviting him to their engangement ceremony on wednesday night.Kai ignored the text and switched on his laptop to book his ticket.He purposely book a ticket the same day on Krystal's engangement day.A girl whom she love whole heartedly loves someone else and they're getting married soon.

Krystal went out for dinner with Yoona and told her everything about Kai.Yoona was mad about it."Tal you're so effortlessly stupid did you know that?Why would you choose Suho oppa who did nothing to you while Kai did everything just to be with you! You're the one with problem not him.Kai liked you,stupid!" Yoona said angrily."He..liked me?" Krystal mumbled."Of course.Its your fault did you know that?You build walls around you and refused to unlock you heart for a guy who actually deserve it.Everything's too late now.There's nothing you can do,Tal."Yoona said.'Because I liked him! Since the first day we met.You have to understand me,Yoon! " Krystal cried."I don't want to see you cry anymore Tal.Enough is enough.Your engangement day is in 2 days time and I'll support you with everything you do.Its your choice,I just wanted you to know that Kai liked you so much.He even planned to propose you during our graduation day but he was late."Yoona said.Krystal continued to cry.No wonder Kai was so mad when she met him that afternoon.

Suddenly,Suho called."Tal are you okay?" He asked."I need some time alone,oppa.I'll see you tomorrow" She hung up and went home with Yoona.