Chapter 6

Until The End of Time

That monday,Krystal and Yoona approached Suho at the library.They've been noticing that Suho has been wriggling his face and clenching his teeth as if he's in pain."Are you okay,Suho oppa?" Krystal asked worrily."I'm fine" Suho said while holding his head."I need to go now.Bye girls" He said and fell off as soon as he got up.He fainted.Krystal screamed for help and the students helped her to bring him in the car.Yoona and Krystal brought him to the hospital.She touched Suho's forehead and it was very hot.

After waiting for a few hours,a doctor approached them."Are you Junmyeon's family members?"The doctor asked."No we're his friends"Is there anything wrong with him,doc?"Yoona asked."Unfortunately we can't tell you.Where's his family?" The doctor asked again."They're on their way here." Krystal answered."What's so private.." Yoona mumbled."Can we go in?" Krystal asked and the doctor nodded.Yoona left her in the room and she went out to but food for them.

In the room,Suho looked so pale.Krystal started to worry about his health.She's curious that the doctor won't tell him what's the reason of his sickness.Krystal pat his head before she sit.His body is still hot as before.Suddenly,she heard a knock on the door.It was Kai."How did you know I'm here?" Krystal asked."Yoona.You didn't answer my calls so I was worried".Kai replied."What?Really?" Krystal checked her phone and it was out of battery."Sorry,Kai" She said."No its okay.What happened to Suho hyung?"Kai asked."We don't know.The doctor refuses to tell us" Krystal said.

While they were talking,Suho's parents entered the room.Krystal and Kai greeted them politely."What did the doctor said?" His father asked."He can't tell us because we're not his family.Uncle and Aunty can go and see him" Krystal said."Really?We'll go now.Thank you" His mother said and they left.

On their way out,Yoona came with foods she bought."Where are you going?" She asked."We don't know" Krystal said."I bought food for all of us,let's just eat in the room in case Suho wakes up" She said.After they finished eating,Suho's awake and complained his head hurts."Oppa are you okay?Have some drink,here" Krystal said.Then,Suho's parents came in with a sad expression on thier face.Yoona greeted them and asked "Is there anything wrong,uncle,aunty?" Suho's father smiled while his mother thanked them for bringing Suho to the hospital."You guys can go back now,you must have been very tired."They smiled.Krystal agreed."Rest well,oppa.I'll come again tomorrow" She said.Suho smiled.

Kai sent them to their car."Tal,are you okay?"He asked."I'm not sure" Krystal answered."Suho hyung will be fine,don't worry."Yoona said."I'll send you guys home?I'm afraid you can't drive at this hour." Kai offered."Yoona can drive,besides we're using her car today" Krystal replied."Yoona I'll bring Krystal home.You can just go home straight away" Kai said.Yoona agreed and left both of them.

While in the car,Kai suddenly asked."Who's Suho hyung to you?" Krystal sighed before answering."my long-lost crush" Kai gulped."Why do you look so worried just now?" He asked."I,I love him! I love him since the first day we met but he never knew,he never tried to.He never tried to notice.I've been holding on for too long.." Krystal started sobbing.Kai stayed silent.So all this time Krystal actually liked him..Suho hyung.Kai felt so hurt that night