Chapter 7

Until The End of Time

Krystal felt so lonely that morning.Usually she would chat with Kai in whatsapp but today he seems to ignore her which makes Krystal curious.Krystal tried sending him a text saying "Hi :)" but its not worth it because Kai read the text without replying which disappoints her.Krystal decided to read some books and she fell asleep a while later.

That afternoon,Krystal woke up when she heard her phone rang.It was a call from Yoona."What took you so long girl" She asked."I fell asleep" Krystal said."Lets visit your Suho this  evening.I'll fetch you up on 5" Yoona said.Krystal agreed and hung up the phone.

Suho was eating with his mother when they arrived."Suho's mother smiled and greeted them."Good thing you guys came,aunty needs to leave for a while" She said."Drive safely aunty" Krystal said and hugged her.Yoona sat on the sofa while Krystal sat beside the bed."How are you feeling,oppa?" She asked."Much better when you arrived" Suho laughed."What did the doctor said?" She asked again."My mom told me I was too stressed and I need a rest" Suho answered."When can you go out?" Krystal planned to fetch him up later."I'm not sure" Suho smiled.

A few days later,Krystal bumped into Kai."Kai,Kai wait.Why are you avoiding yourself from me?Did I do something wrong?" Krystal asked curiously.Kai left her.He's confused whether to leave or stay.He loves Krystal so much but at the same time he couldn't bear seeing Krystal likes someone else.Krystal quickly grabbed his hand and said "Why are you like this,Kai-ya?I'm sorry if I did something wrong.I need you Kai,please don't be like this" She begged."You need Suho hyung,not me.Let go of my hand" Kai said in a disappointed voice."Why would you say that?I'm sorry for everything" Krystal let go of his hand and left.

That night,Krystal cried.She's afraid that Kai might like her,she likes Kai not more than a friend and he can't leave Suho whom she loves for so many years although he never noticed.Suddenly her maid knocked her door.She said Kai's downstairs.Krystal wiped her tears and went downstairs to meet him.She hugged Kai and said sorry."I'm sorry too,tal.." Kai said.