Chapter 2

Until The End of Time

After 3 months of winter break,Krystal and Yoona came back to their university for another semester.It felt awkward for Krystal to drive with Yoona to their university since Sehun used to send and pick them up from home to the university.

Both Krystal and Yoona studied medical at University of Seoul.It was their goals to study medical since they really love anything related with science,biology and chemistry.Krystal promised her parents to study as long as she could till she'd be entitled a doctor.

At the university too,she met her long lost crush a few years ago,before she even met Sehun.Krystal was madly in love with him but she gave up because she thinks he is too heartless to unlock his heart for anyone.When they hit university life,Krystal was so desperate to find a true love.She started to like Suho,her long lost crush during high school.They met during the first year of high school but Suho moved on the 3rd year.Krystal felt so hopeless like their chance to be together is zero cause Suho likes someone else.Then,Sehun came to her life and make her days brighter for about 2 years.

During the practical class that day,Suho came and sat beside Krystal."Hi,mind if I sit here?" He asked."Yes sure" Krystal smiled."Thanks" Suho said.Only god knows how is she feeling riiht now.Suho never failed to give back the feelings exactly like when they first met.Suho is the kind of guy who is impossible to be forgotten,Unfortunately,Krystal only dare to keep it to herself and Yoona.

When she found out that Suho liked someone else,she felt like tearing apart.But then Sehun came to cure her broken heart.But now everything's back to normal.Krystal will continue to like Suho no matter how hard it gets.

When the class ended,Yoona offered Suho to have lunch with them.Suho replied with a smile and the three of them walked towards the cafeteria."How's life,Suho oppa?" Krystal asked with a laugh then Suho answered with a big smile on his face "Nothing much,tal"."You still like ShinHye the law girl,Suho?" Yoona asked on Krystal's behalf.Krystal nearly choked her drink."I don't know.I think I will just concentrate on my studies first".Suho replied."Did I piss you off Suho?I'm so sorry" Yoona apologised."No you didn't" Suho smiled.

"Did you hear what he had just said?There's probably a chance,Tal!!" Yoona said excitedly."I'm not ready for this again,Yoon.I think I like it this way.Liking him without any obstacles.Krystal answered."Cheer up,Tal.Its okay,you can do whatever you like,alright?" Yoona said with a cheeky smile.