Chapter 4

Until The End of Time

Since that incident,Krystal and Kai always bumped into each other which makes them effortlessly become close."Oh you again" Krystal said,annoyed."I didn't ask for this coincidence,okay" Kai answered.Krystal rolled her eyes."Lets have a drink?" Kai offered.Krystal agreed and they walked to the cafeteria.

At the cafeteria,Krystal is so desperate to ask Kai a question which might piss him off.Krystal needs to ask him,for their own good."Kai-ya do you have a girlfriend?Don't even think of getting close to me if you have one.I don't wanna get myself into trouble" Krystal finally asked.Kai was so shocked till he choked his drink."Why are you asking me this?"He asked back."I need your answer not another question" Krystal said."I don't have one,Tal.What makes you think so?" Kai answered."I was just asking,just in case your girlfriend caught us.Who knows right?and you're kinda good looking so its kinda impossible if you don't have one" Krystal said."Really?I'm good looking?Thanks.Not all good looking guys are the same,Tal" Kai smiled."So far all good looking guys I knew are the same" Krystal replied."Well I'll prove that I am not like any other good looking guys" Kai said.Krystal almost choked.She is too suprised with Kai's statement "I'll prove that I'm not like any other good looking guys".Krystal didn't say a word after that.

Later that night,Krystal's phone rang.There's a whatsapp message from Kai saying,"Hey,you there?"Krystal sighed before replying."Iam" Then their conversations continued..

Kai:Why aren't you asleep yet?

Krystal:Up to me

Kai:Answer me

Krystal:I'm doing my assignments right now and you're disturbing me

Kai:I see,Wanna skype?I can accompany you :)

Krystal:You're asking me why aren't you asleep yet while that question is meant for you

Kai:I couldn't sleep.I miss you

Krystal:Go away

Kai;I'm serious.Fine go ahead and do your assignments

Krystal:Are you sulking omg I'm going crazy

Kai: I am.Bye

Krystal:Bye?I'm about to call you on skype

Kai:No no I'm not I'll answer

Krystal: pfft

They skype-d for the whole night.Krystal has never felt so happy before but unfortunately she has set hear heart  not to fall in love until she graduates.She's still hurt of the past.She can't move on and hear heart is only for Suho.She'll wait no matter how long it takes to be with him.But at the same time,Kai has slowly tackled her heart.

Day by day,Yoona noticed something different with Krystal so she asked,"Is there something I don't know or I miss?What's up girl?.Krystal glanced a while before answering,"Nope,I'm okay"."Tal we've been friends for a long time already and guessing whether you're ok or not is not a big deal for me"Yoona said."I'm just confused.How long will I like Suho oppa.I'm tired of living like this.He never put an effort to know my feelings about him".Krystal confessed."Time will reveal everything,Tal.Don't worry too much.Sooner or later he will" Yoona smiled and hugged Krystal.

During class,as usual Suho sat next to Krystal.Since Krystal is too eager to know his inner thought,she finally asked,"Suho oppa,what would you do if someone likes you?".Suho smiled a while before replying,"I'd like her back." Krystal smiled."I need to tell him.." She said to herself.