Chapter 5

Until The End of Time

That night when Krystal was studying,her phone rang and there's a whatsapp message from Kai.Krystal usually would just ignore her phone when she's studying but there's something that attracts her to touch her phone and read the text

Kai:Come out i'm infront of your house

Krystal was suprised.Its almost midnight what is Kai doing in front of her house at this hour

Krystal:Boy you're crazy.Go back!!

Kai:I won't till you come out.Faster!

Krystal:Why do I have to follow everything you said pfft -.-

Kai:Faster will ya?

Krystal:Fine

It was 1150 pm when Krystal came out.She asked Kai what's the purpose of coming to her house at this hour.Kai didn't say a word but smiling instead.Krystal is slowly annoyed by Kai's reaction then she left.But Kai quickly grabbed her hand while singing Happy birthday song to her.Just like being shot by a gun,she was so suprised.

She almost forgot that today's her birthday.Then her phone rang,its a call from Yoona."Happy birthday Krystal Jung! I love you so much.Tell if i'm the first again this year hahaha" Krystal laughed."Thank you,but unfortunately you're not" and handed in her phone to Kai."I was the first,Yoon" Kai said."DID YOU GUYS HIDE ANYTHING FROM ME?"Yoona raised her voice but laughed in the end."No,we don't.You're the first in my heart,always Yoon." Krystal said.'Fine hahaha I'll see you soon yeah?Bye" Yoona said and hung up.

Then suddenly Kai asked,"Wanna go for a walk?or do you want anything?You're the queen today"."No its okay" Suddenly Krystal felt very sad.2 years being Sehun's partner but he never did this kind of thing.Krystal's tears started to fall,slowly."Did I say something wrong?Sorry,I'm so sorry" Kai apologised."No you didn't,Kai.Thanks for this.I'm so touched" Krystal said."You will have to tell me why did you cry.I'll bring you out".Kai said while opening his car for Krystal.

When they arrived at Hangang Bridge,Krystal still refused to talk and she won't stop crying.Kai felt sorry for her and hugged her to make she feel better."Tell me everything.Don't cry please.." Kai said.Krystal hugged back,tightly.She really needs a shoulder to lean on right now."Thanks for everything,Kai" She finally said."Hey this is nothing,shh" Kai answered while wiping the tears on her face.Krystal told him everything about Sehun and Kai felt terribly sorry for her.Then his heart finally say,"I'd pick up your broken pieces and combine it,I love you,Tal."Kai has never ready to confess his feelings because he know,Krystal will never be ready to be in love again after what has happened.But Kai will always love her,no matter how hard it is.

The next morning,Kai came to Krystal's house again as they promised to celebrate her birthday.Yoona purposely doesn't want to join because she know Kai has started to like her bestfriend.While in the car,Kai asked."Where do you wanna eat,my dearest birthday girl?"."Umm anywhere,I dont mind" Krystal said."I can't choose for you" Kai laughed.Then they decided to eat sushi and teppanyaki.

"I'm sorry about last night,Kai-ya" Krystal said."Why would you say sorry?"He asked.Krystal smiled because she couldn't answer."Maybe there's a reason behind it.Don't worry,don't overthink.Forget about him if it hurts" Kai answered."Thank you so much..I can't believe a guy who spilled his drink on me is finally my um guy bestfriend" Krystal said happily.Kai gulped " guy bestfriend?you're more than a friend to me,Tal" which took him a while before replying," I want to see you happy".