Chapter 1

Until The End of Time

"I am ready to leave this place,forget about everyone I know,pack up and dissappear.I am tired of the memories that linger around every corners of the meaningless routine that is draining my soul away.I am ready to go,no goodbyes,explanations,I am ready to start over."Explained Krystal to her bestfriend,Yoona while shedding tears."In order to move on you must understand what you did and why you no longer have to feel it.Honestly,Tal you don't need that type of guy.Just go on with your studies and reach your goals.Why need a boyfriend when you have me?" Yoona answered.Krystal stayed silent because she's out of words to thank her bestfriend.No,Yoona is hot her bestfriend but more like a sister to her.It took a while before Krystal could reply."The way he left Yoon,it is so painful.I need to forget about him fast and thanks Yoon.I couldn't ask for more for a friend like you".Yoona smiled before replying "Don't mention it,Tal.I love you and you know that.We've been through everything together.Take time to move on and don't stress yourself."She said.Krystal smiled and hugged Yoona as tight as she could.

After 2 years spending her life with whom she love,Oh Sehun finally give up on their relationship.Without any reason,he left Krystal in a painful way that anyone could've ever imagined.He tried to commit suicide if Krystal refuses to let him go.Without choice,Krystal let him go with a broken heart.Sehun left the country a few weeks later.