Chapter 3

Until The End of Time

The next day,Yoona purposely left Suho and Krystal together.Unfortunately,while they were on their way to the hall,Kai the business student hit Krystal and spilled a hot coffee to her blouse."Am I dreaming or what?The drink is so fcking hot that I could die" Krystal mumbled."I'm so sorry,I didn't mean to I was in a rush" Kai replied."Bro there's no such thing as rushing here,look what you did?" Suho said on behalf of Krystal."Alright,I'll bring you to the nearest shopping complex and I'll pay for your damaged clothes.Is that okay?" Kai offered."Fine.Suho oppa I'm sorry about this and tell Mr.Park that I won't be able to make it for class today and tell Yoona about this okay?" Krystal said."Its okay,I will don't worry.Annyong" Suho smiled and left both of them."Shall we go now?" Kai asked.Krystal nodded and they headed to Kai's car.

While in the car,Krystal won't stop wiping the dirt on her blouse which makes Kai felt guilty."Um we'll arrive soon,I'll pay for your clothes,don't worry" Kai convinced her."You should be more careful next time,Kai-ya" Krystal replied."How did you know my name?" Kai asked curiously."Its there" Krystal pointed to Kai's ID.Kai smiled and gave her his jacket to cover up the dirt on Krystal's blouse.

After spending an hour at the women's department,both of them proceeded to the cashier to pay for Krystal's clothes.Then,Kai offered Krystal for lunch."Lets lunch?" Kai asked."No no you've paid too much for my clothing.Its my treat this time if you don't mind" Krystal winked.

They ordered their foods and drinks and started a conversation again,awkwardly."Well maybe we can be friends starting from today." Kai said."We already are,Kai-ya" Krystal smiled."Give me your number" Kai said while handing in his iphone to Krystal.

That day ended brightly and happily.Without noticing,Kai has started to fall for Krystal.He really liked her personality.She don't even get mad when Kai accidentally spilled a hot coffee on her blouse.Kai smiled after the flashback.

Later that night,Yoona called Krystal to ask what happened that afternoon."Ya Tal-ah what happened?" She asked."A business guy spilled a hot coffee on my blouse,we went to a shopping complex.he paid for my blouse.Is that enough?" Krystal answered."Are you sure nothing happened between you guys?" Yoona replied sarcastically."Yoon!! We only met today what are you talking about?" Krystal starting to get annoyed by Yoona's joke."I'm just kidding Tal why are you like this pffft.Do check your email,I sent you the notes for assignments.Due in a month time" Yoona said."Thanks,I'll see you around.Bye!" Krystal hung up.