Chapter 10

Until The End of Time

His family and Krystal waited patiently outside the operation room.Then,Krystal's mom came,"Honey,you look so tired.Let's go home and rest.They'll call you if there's anything".Krystal refused."No Omma,I'll wait.I've promised Suho oppa that I'll be the first person he see when he wakes up" She said."Just go home tal,mummy and daddy will call you if Suho wakes up.We promise,okay?"Suho's mother said.Krystal agreed and left with her mother.

After showering,Krystal lay down on her bed.Her backbone is aching as if it would break down into pieces.She reached for phone and read Kai's mesage which was a month ago.She missed him.Suddenly Yoona called,"How's the operation going?"She asked."He's still in the operation room.they haven't confirm anything yer.I'm at home now" Krystal said."I'll fetch you there.Get ready" Yoona said and hung up.

When both of them arrived at the hospital,his family told her that the operation was over and successful.They have to wait at least 18 hours till Suho wakes up from coma.Krystal sat beside his bed and hold his hand."Wake up faster uppa.You've promised me"Krystal said.

The next morning,Krystal woke up to the knock from the door.She fell asleep last night.Suho's father bought breakfast and as usual Suhi is still sleeping,peacefully."Go home and shower Krystal,have some more proper sleep" Suho's father said."Its okay,daddy.I'll wait." Krystal smiled while taking some food that Suho's father bought."Let's eat together daddy" She offered."No its okay,I want to wash up.Mummy will be here soon.Eat well ya" He said.She felt touched with his care.

A few minutes later,his mother arrived."Its my turn again,go home and shower,honey" She said.Krystal nodded because she really needs to shower.She called Yoona to fetch her up because she doesn't have her car with her.

When Krystal arrived home,she felt something's not right.Her heart is beating faster than usual.She showered quickly and drove back to the hospital..On her way,Suho's mother called.With an anxious stats,she told Krystal that Suho's heart stopped beating.Krystal nearly fainted listening to the news.She speeded up her car to the hospital.From afar,she saw Suho's parents crying."Mummy,daddy what happened?" She asked.A doctor came out from the room and said "We couldn't save him,I'm sorry".Krystal almost fainted but she has to hold on.Her tears streamed down like a waterfall.Suho's mother fell off but Krystal grabbed her arms and sit with her.Krystal did her very best to comfor her but she couldn't.Krystal went into the room and all she saw was Suho's dead body.She grabbed his hands and cried " Oppa,why did you leave me?! I need you oppa I love you so much" Krystal cried her heart out in front of Suho's dead body.

Her parents comforted her.Krystal hugged her mom so tight.She can't believe what has happened."Omma,Suho oppa.." Krystal cried.Her mother comforted her till Yoona came,"Be strong Tal,I know you can.Thisis fated for you and him" Yoona said.Then her mother told Yoona to bring Krystal home.They're going to prepare for Suho's funeral which is tomorow morning.Yoona brought her to her room,prepared her clothsd and showered her.Krystal couldn't speak a word.

She told Krystal to lie down and she slowly fell asleep.While she was asleep,Yoona sent a message to Kai telling him regarding Suho.Kai quickly packed his stuff and bought a ticket to his hometown.The next morning,they went to the hospital before going to the cemetery.Krystal moved closer to Suho,grabbed his hand while saying "I love you oppa.Maybe we're not destinied since the first day we met and I accept that.Thank you for making me happy,accepting my love even if its only for a while.Rest in peace,oppa".Krystal kissed his forehead.