❧Minah&Kyungsoo;

~Girl's Day ONESHOTS! Taking requests! ~

__________________________________________

Please read previous one-shot before this one to understand. This oneshot pair is an extension to the previous oneshot (Hyeri&Kai).

In the other room, Kyungsoo offered her his clothes. "Ahh, Minah. I have some clothes that you could use, they're in my room. Why don't you change in there?" he suggested as she nodded shyly. Following him, she headed into the room. Baekhyun sat on the bed as he had headphones on. He nodded his head back and forth as he listened to music. Minah bowed to Baekhyun who gave her a slight glance and nodded his head in return, she held tightly onto the towel as Kyungsoo took out a white t-shirt. "Would you like shorts?" he asked Minah as he grabbed hold of about three pairs of shorts. "How about this? Or this one?"

"Kyungsoo, just no." Baekhyun replied to the question that was meant for Minah. The tall member removed the headphones and stood up from the bed and approached the closet. Opening the closet, he reached for his own long t-shirt, it was long sleeved grey and was slightly bigger and longer in length, "Here Minah", the taller guy offered to the shorter girl.  But she didn't take it, she stared at both of them. She didn't want to hurt anyone's feeling just because of some t-shirt. She knew that Kyungsoo liked her, he had been showing some sign too.

Weird but obvious signs...

"Oh, thanks. But I think I'll be more affordable in shorts", Minah replied trying to slip from trouble. "Thank you though", she smiled to Baekhyun as she quickly grabbed the clothes from Kyungsoo's hand and walked away to the bathroom to change. 

"What the hell was that?," the shorter member grumbled to the taller one. But Baekhyun just shrugged it off and went back to his music. "Hey, I'm taking to you. Don't try to shrug it off. You already know how I feel towards her, so please, just don't do anything," Kyungsoo groaned. 

Baekhyun chucked lightly as he bit his lower lip, "But do you even think about me too?", he stood up as Kyungsoo stared hard. "I'm also a human being Kyungsoo, and I also have feelings. Do you want to know my feelings?", Baekhyun asked as he looked deep into his eyes. 

"You like her too, huh?" Kyungsoo questioned as he glared at .

Minah on the other hand had finished changing. She still had the other two pairs of shorts. "Aish, should've just took one." She groaned, "Just give it to him, Minah. Don't say a word, hand it to him and leave quickly", she advised herself. "Wait, but say thank you.", she reminded herself as she stared at the big mirror that hung on the bathroom wall. 

"Fighting!", she smiled to herself and took a deep breath. Leaving the bathroom, she went back to the room Kyungsoo and Baekhyun shared. She stopped at the door, it was silent. Is he still in there?, she thought to herself as she opened the door. 

"I like you." 

It was Baekhyun, he had just confessed to Kyungsoo. 

"I like you. Okay, I just said it again. " Baekhyun repeated. Kyungsoo was shocked. So was Minah. She stared wide eyed at the two male members in the room. "Did I bother you guys, I'm sorry?", Minah blinked twice and quickly set the shorts on the bed. "Just, pretend that I wasn't here.", she stuttered and quickly rushed out of the room.

"Minah, wait. It's not what you think!", Kyungsoo shouted, and chased after her. "I'm not done with you yet.", he looked back at Baekhyun and left. 

Minah quickly walked past the members in the living room as she breathed hard. "What's wrong?", Chanyeol asked as he approached her. "Uhh, where's the others? You know, Sojin unnie and Yura unnie?", she questioned quickly tryinng to avoid the other two.

"They're in my room, sleeping. I told them that you girls can sleep in there for the night.", Chanyeol smiled at Minah. 

"Minah, Minah." Kyungsoo finally met up with her. Minah didn't know what to do actually. The guy she liked is the crush of another friend. She didn't want to feel like she betrayed Baekhyun, who was a close friend of her and her girls. She didn't look at him as he called her name, instead she hid behind Chanyeol who was much bigger than both of them. 

"Hey, what's going on with you too?", Kris asked as he and the others stared at the two weirdly. "Playing tag now Kyungsoo?", Lay added, "That's why you would never get a girlfriend", he teased and stared back at the T.V screen. 

"Minah, Minah. I need to talk to you. It's not what you think. And you guys, please shut up." he groaned as Minah continued to hide behind Chanyeol. "I'll just tell, you straightly okay? 

"I DON'T LIKE GUYS!"

He shouted infront of everyone as they just giggled. "So, yeah. I'm not you know...", he struggled to say the last word but he couldn't. Minah smiled lightly at him and finally approached him. "Ok, I get it. You don't like guys. And you're not you know. So, I'm good. But, please clear things with Baekhyun first." she gestured uncomfortably. 

"Go talk to him.", she smiled. He nodded, "Wait, I should take you to bed first.", he finished before she left. They walked to Chanyeol and Kris's bedroom slowly as he suddenly took hold of her hand. She felt shy but hoped that Baekhyun wasn't seeing this. As they reached the door, both stopped.

They both wanted this feeling to last a little bit longer.

And so they stood there awkwardly as he tightened his grasp. She just blushed in return and finally he turned to face her. "Minah-ahh, I kind of want to tell you..", but before he could finish, Sehun walked pass them. "Ohhh,", he teased. "So cute, I feel like I'm gonna...

Puke."

He teased as he ran off. "Sheesh, that maknae.", Kyungsoo groaned. "You know, you should go and clear things with him first.", Minah replied and he just nodded unsatisfied. "Ok, goodnight", he replied as he bit his lips madly after she closed the door. "Sehun!!!", the short member shouted across the hall but he only heard the door closing and being locked. "He's hiding again." Kyungsoo grumbled and went off to the bedroom.

Kyungsoo reached the door as he paused. "This is going to be so weird.", he thought to himself as he finally opened the door. Baekhyun was sitting there not even glancing at him. 

"Hey, Baekhyun. I have to tell you something.", Kyungsoo took a breath and continued what he wanted to say. "I don't like guys. So that would mean...

that I don't like you also. 

Well in a boyfriend-boyfriend relationship. You know?", Kyungsoo finally spitted out. "But, we could still be friends." he smiled trying to turn everything back to normal.

But Baekhyun began to cry. He was crying for sure. "Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo, I really can't believe it. I... I .....I also don't like you:, Baekhyun laughed as he wiped his tears."Wow, those onions were really strong!", he yelled out loudly. 

"Hey give me credit too!", the troll replied. "Yes, I will Chen!", Baekhyun shouted in response as he looked at the angry Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was glaring, his 

Death Glare. 

"Woah, that's one killer glare. Can't beat my killer smile though." Baekhyun smiled charmly as Kyungsoo laughed in disbelief. "So you were acting this whole time you idiot. Sheesh, you guys are driving me insane."

"Hey, hey. It was for fun. It was the others' idea. And since I'm quite the charmer and actor in the house, I got picked." he laughed as he smoothed out his hair concitedly. 

", I hate you very much!" Kyungsoo laughed, "But that was a good one.", and exited the room to Chanyeol and Kris's room. "Hey, but fangirl's love me!", Baekhyun defended himself.

Kyungsoo reached the door. "What if she's sleeping", he mumbled to himself. "But I have to clear things out.", he raised his hand ready to knock but struggled, "They should rest." He sighed as he turned around. "Kyungsoo-ahh," someone called his name. It was Minah, she wasn't asleep yet. "Why aren't you asleep?", Kyungsoo asked as he approached her. 

"Umm, I waited because I wanted you to finish what you were going to say earlier.", Minah stared at Kyungsoo with her brown pearly eyes. He couldn't help but smile and suddenly hugged her tightly. She blushed as she felt his arms wrapped tightly around her waist. "I wanted to tell you that I like you. Do you want to become my girlfriend," he whispered in her ear as his breath tickled her skin. 

She hugged him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She couldn't help it, she liked him also. Instead of using words, she used actions and 

kissed him. 

His mouth making little movements as she enjoyed it. "Does that answer you're question?", she winked as she kissed him again."Aww, aren't they cute?" they both heard across from them. Glancing slowly, it was all 10 members of Exo smiling and then the door beside them where the girls stayed opened also. "So adorable.", the two girls squealed.

"Yahh! You guys!", her just-became-boyfriend yelled out loud. "Give us some privacy please?" he groaned and pulled Minah into the nearest room as they had their little personal boyfriend-girlfriend time,

Although it was very very very late. XD

__________________________________________

Thanks for reading! I know it took a long time right? 

Anyways, I tried my best on this one haha. It was

weird and surprising, wasn't it? I tried to add little twists

into my oneshots and I hope you enjoy them.

Stay tuned, more to come! :) Thanks and please subscribe,

request (although you may need to give me sometime 

and patience), and also upvote.