❧Minah&Myungsoo;

~Girl's Day ONESHOTS! Taking requests! ~

__________________________________________

Myungsoo entered the school as he took a deep breath, "New school, New everything." He smiled as a person bumped into him. "Sorry about that.", a shorter guy smiled with his hand out. "Names Kwanghee ".

"Ahh, Myungsoo. It's alright." Myungsoo smiled back as he took the hand. "I don't think I've seen you? New right?", he asked while fixing his collar. "Yea, just recently moved", Myungsoo bit his lips as he stared past Kwanghee. The tiny girl was approaching both of them as she tapped Kwanghee's shoulder. 

"Hello Kwanghee! And hello umm. Gentleman." she smiled cheerfully as she gave a light bow. Myungsoo couldn't stop smiling.

She was cute. 

A tiny girl.

And her eyesmile...

She was really a gem.

"This is Myungsoo, new. And Minah", Kwanghee introduced while they both had a slightly long eye contact. "Oh yes. Hello Myungsoo." Minah regreeted. "Hello, Minah" Myungsoo finally talked from the glances he was giving. 

"Well, anyways. Kwanghee. Umm about the dance, you have to reorganize the funds. So here are the paper work, and I'll come by later to get them from you. So I'll see you guys later," she waved off as she quickly walked to class. 

Myungsoo smirked, "Ahh I really like her already." "Seriously, my best friend with you?" Kwanghee laughed. "I'll have to think about it since I just spent like..." he checked his watch, "about 10 minutes with you.  10 minutes. But let me show you your classes first before you even think about girls." 

"Fine, I got this." Myungsoo chuckled as Kwanghee wrapped his arms around Myungsoo dragging him to his first class.

It had already been 3 days since Myungsoo's first day and Minah's cuteness continued to capture his heart. She was breath taking with her eyesmile and her character was likable. But the dance was coming too. He continued to wonder, if he should even attend. Kwanghee had already purchased his suit and there was Myungsoo not knowing what he should do.

"Yahh, you have to go!", Kwanghee gave Myungsoo a light punch as Myungsoo reacted with a painful laugh. "I'll think about it though. You already asked Sunhwa to the dance so I'll be a loner anyways. I don't think I'll even attend. Plus, it's today and I haven't even bought anything to wear." Myungsoo replied at his friend.

"Wait, I don't think it's because you didn't buy clothes. Huh?" Kwanghee laughed loudly as Minah passed by with books in her hand. "You don't have anyone to go with huh? That's the case right?" Kwanghee teased as both of them eyed Minah.

"No no no. It's not that. I just wanted to stay home. Study. You know?" Myungsoo tried to make excuses as he got caught. "Since when did you even study?' Kwanghee replied as he stared at Myungsoo mischieveously.

Myungsoo sighed, "You just met me for 3 days. So you don't know me very well." "I first suspected you as a bad boy but now you're making excuses. This person is just too much. It's only for a couple hours. But suit yourself." Kwanghee waved off as he approached Sunhwa who just exited out of the school entrance.

Myungsoo bit his lips, school hours was over. And now he wasn't really going to study. Nor was he planning to. "I'll just go home. Just forget this. Maybe next year."

It was 7:00 pm and the dance was starting. Myungsoo sat on the apartment floor, his hands tapping the wooden floor as he stared at the blank tv. And then he stared at the clock again, 7:01 pm.

"It's starting, I wonder how pretty Minah would look." He stared at the clock again. "She's probably with another guy." he mumbled to himself.

Myungsoo stared at his cellphone and his stomach growled leaving him with an idea. "I'll go buy strawberry yogurt milk and some instant ramen. That sounds good." he smiled at

his cleverness

XD

and slipped on a pair of sneakers. He walked with his head down and for 10 minutes, he finally reached the little grocery store near the school. He sighed as he glanced back, he was a loner again hoping to meet new friends in this new school.

New life. But no. 

Myungsoo quickly grabbed a bowl of kimichi flavored instant ramen and a bottle of strawberry flavored yogurt milk heading towards the cashier. After he had paid, he settled in the seats waiting for his ramen to heat up. 

He stared through the glass mirror, it was already dark. Quickly, Myungsoo mixed the bowl of noodle not caring about the heat, he chewed and swallowed the bowl of ramen. 

"Myungsoo?" a girl's voice called. 

Myungsoo was surprised, who would be calling him. Unless he was just imagining because of his loneliness. 

But it was Minah.

Her hair tied up lazily with black leggings and a large pink hoodie. "Minah?", that shocked Myungsoo. Why  would she be here? Wasn't she one of the planner for the dance. "Hello! I didn't know you were here? I thought you were going to the dance!" Minah greeted excitedly as she sat in the seat next to him. 

 "Uhh, hello. Why aren't you at the dance?" Myungsoo asked curiously but smiled at the sight of her beauty.

"Oh, dances aren't my thing." she laughed. "It's silly huh?" 

"Oh of course not."  Myungsoo chuckled, "Would you like some ramen?" he asked as he pushed the bowl towards her. "Really? Sounds good." she smiled as she picked up the chopsticks excitedly. 

He stared as she ate and ate nonstop. He didn't feel bad. But liked a girl with a big apetite. At last she settled down the chopsticks.

But the bowl was empty

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." she replied embarressed at herself. Finishing off a friends bowl of ramen when he barely took a bite. Myungsoo couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness. "It's alright. I'll go get another one." 

"Umm, I'll just treat you for some meat?" she stated as he began to stand up. 

"Meat?" he smiled at her request. "Are you sure about that? Meats quite expensive." he laughed. 

"It's fine, let's go then." she smiled while throwing the bowl away and dragged his arm towards the exit, waving for a taxi. 

He stared at her, and he liked her. She was cute and friendly.

__________________________________________

Finished another one! Sorry for the 

slow updates! I'm kind of going out of 

order huh? But I'll be sure to finish

them off. :)