❧ Sojin&Jonghyun;

~Girl's Day ONESHOTS! Taking requests! ~

__________________________________________

"Hello Noona," the youngest greeted Sojin as she entered the dorm. 

"Hello!" she greeted back carrying 3 boxes of pizza. "Would you mind carrying these for me? It's my treat."she asked giving her bright smile as she struggled through the narrow doorway. 

"I got it." the handsome member replied as he came quickly to greet his long time girlfriend. Grabbing the boxes with one hand and the other holding her soft pale hands. 

She giggled as he playfully dragged her to the living room where the other members sat and watched television. Setting the boxes on the table covered with chips and soda, Jonghyun gave Sojin a peck on the lips as she blushed from  embarrassment.

"Yahh hyung! Not here." the drummer groaned from his cheeziness. "We're trying to enjoy this movie here noona," Minhyuk complained as he chewed on the slice of hawaiian pizza. 

The annoyed boyfriend grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it right at the drummer and quickly carried Sojin bridal style to his bedroom as she squirmed out of surprise. 

He settled her on the bed as he crawled on top of her. They stared at eachother deeply in the dark room until she slightly raised her head giving him a light and small peck. 

Then another.

And another. 

Until he grabbed hold of her giving her a passionate kiss. She closed her eyes tight and began to laugh as she remembered what her boyfriend had promised her. 

"Remember a couple days ago when you promised to take me out? Let's do it today okay?" she asked with a wide smile. 

He laughed. "No I didn't. You promised yourself. I didn't say anything." 

"Yeah you did. Stop lying. I hate liars." she pouted as she pointed at him with an angry but cute expression. 

"You want to? But..." he teased. "You have to show me some

 

Aegyo."

 

was wide open. "Aegyo, I'm too old for that. Are you purposely teasing me? I'm almost 30." she groaned in embarressment. 

"Come on Sojin. I really missed it." he chuckled and did the Twinkle Twinkle dance while acting cute.

"Hajima hajima mamamama mamamama
Gajima gajima mamamama mamamama"

 

She laughed at his sillyness but felt tempted. And finally played along.

"I love you!"

"Is that enough?" She asked while covering her face. She grinned from embarressment as her boyfriend stared at her.

Jonghyun shook his head and laughed at her cuteness. 

"Even Minah can do better than that." he replied unsatisfied. 

She uncovered her face and glared at him. Raising her hands, she pointed her skinny finger at him as he gulped uncomfortably.

"Yahh! Why are you comparing me to Minah now.  I can't believe I lasted so long with you. " she sighed and turned away from him as she lightly smiled.

Jonghyun panicked at the sight of his girlfriend.

What's she thinking now? Breaking up?! 

He glanced at her as she stood up heading towards the door. Frightened, he grasped a hold of her hand and pulled her in his arms.

Holding her tight. 

Very tightly.

She smirked as she knew that she had

won

She had always won his heart. 

She smiled at his actions and laid in his arms as he slightly combed her long beautiful hair. 

"Alright, let's go." Jonghyun said as he finally gave in to his girlfriend. He couldn't help but smile at his Sojin and her lovely side.

Squealing out of happiness, Sojin quickly dragged her boyfriend out of the room as he barely got on his shoes and they exited the front door.

"Yahh! Be careful you two love birds!" the leader yelled to them as the door closed. 

"I miss you Seohyun, the leader said to himself as he stared at the We Got Married episode playing.

 

__________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Sorry, this one is pretty bad

ehh? Hehe, anyways, please subscribe and upvote 

if it suits your taste. Thanks for reading and feel 

free to request your pair. Thanks. :)