❧Minah&Wooyoung;

~Girl's Day ONESHOTS! Taking requests! ~

__________________________________________

She stared at the computer screen, wide open at the sudden news

2PM's Jang Wooyoung and Park Se Young to be on Variety Show, We Got Married

Her boyfriend of 8 months going to start something with another woman. Aish!  "What's up with the facial expressions?", the leader asked as Minah's eyes continued to glue to the screen. 

Sojin didn't get a reply and decided to check, "Aw, this? Don't worry, haven't you heard the news that idols use this as a cover up for their actual relationship?", she continued to laugh.  

Minah eyed her unnie as Sojin continued to chew the ice cream that she had just made. "I'm serious. Really!", call him then. She handed the disappointed and suspicious girlfriend her phone and left. 

Minah just sighed, what if I'm thinking too much? Umm, he might think I'm too clingy right? She scratched her head as she began to scroll down her contacts list.

My Wooyoung 

She blushed even at the sight of his name. My Wooyoung! Mine mine mine. And only mine.

She singed to herself as Hyeri and Yura exchanged glances. "What's up with her?", Yura asked as Hyeri continued to shrug. Minah smiled as she tapped the call icon on her Samsung galaxy. She pressed the phone against her ear as she tried to wait patiently. 

"Hello babe?", Wooyoung answered. 

"That's it? Babe?", Minah pouted unsatisfied. "What about, I miss you or I love you." She added in a cranky tone. 

"What's up with you?", he laughed. "Or did you see the news? The We Got Married variety show."

"What do you think?" Minah mumbled.

"Don't worry shout that. Its just to cover up our relationship. You know? Those saengsang fans and news reporters." Wooyoung laughed through the phone. "I really want to see your expression right now. It would be very adorable right? My Bang Minah is always cute."

"Hey, stop trying to make me laugh," Minah's lips urged to curl as she bit her lips. 

"Don't worry, I'll come pick you up later. So, make time for me. Alright?" Wooyoung requested.

"Okay" Minah now smiled widely at her boyfriend's suggestion. "So  it's a date!" 

"Yes. See you later."

"Alright, muah." Minah gave her boyfriend a phone kiss as her members stared at her awkwardly. "What?" Minah asked as she stared back. "No, it's just that you changed so fast.

Sad Minah to

Happy Minah to

Loving Minah."

 

Yura laughed. "So I'm going to see him on the We Got Married Show with Jonghyun oppa. Awkward... Like with another girl." 

"I'm going to buy some popcorn for this drama that might happen in the house" Hyeri cheered as Minah gave Hyeri a confused expression. "Umm, well when we watch the show... Just forget it." Hyeri sat down unsatisfied. 

"I'll just go get ready then. Minah got up and headed towards her room abandoning her members.

__________________________________________

Yes, sorry this was short more like a couple

conversation. And I am like going out of

order huh? Keke, I am having ideas but 

am trying to fit them with the couples. It

is harder than you guy's think hehe.