❧Minah&N

~Girl's Day ONESHOTS! Taking requests! ~

__________________________________________

It was prom.

The tiny girl, Minah was dragged onto the dance floor as she groaned in pain from the tight grasp. 

"Please let me go. I don't want to dance. I don't even know you. Just because you're my brother's friend doesn't mean...", but the guy held her tight. His hands wrapped around her waist as she struggled to escape.

"Don't act like you don't know me.", he laughed. "The top athlete in high school, Minho. Everyone knows me and of course everyone would want to be my partner. Just be happy that you're the lucky one right now." 

Minah whimpered as the stronger guy forced her to dance, "Please, just let me go."

"What are you going to do? Your brother is nowhere to be seen.", he laughed and continued to hold her tight. 

N sat across from them. He felt 

Disgusted

Like what the hell is that jerk doing to an innocent girl. He rolled his eyes as he eyed Minho. His best friend in the past and now his enemy in the present. He couldn't help but stare at Minho's 

nasty behavior.

"Hey, what are you staring at?", his friend asked as he joined in. "Hello?", he waved his drink back and forth but N didn't bother noticing him. "Aish, this kid," Lee Joon mumbled as he continued to sip his drink. 

N continued to stare. 

"I can't take it anymore."

He groaned and stood up. Lee Joon was startled. "Wait, what are you doing?", he asked as he stared at the dance floor. "Is it Min....Minho?" he choked, spitting out the ice cube. N nodded as he began to approach the helpless girl. 

"No, you can't. Arghh, you're going to get beat up. Don't you know how strong he is? Wrestling champion?", his friend whined while holding N's wrist. "Good, you'll help me then.", N smirked and pulled the unwilling friend along.

N met them 3 feet away as he heard the girl struggle. Glancing at her hidden face, she was crying.

"Hey, stop crying would you? This is really not fun", Minho sighed annoyed. "How about letting the girl go?", N added as he gave Minho a pat on the shoulder. Minho glared at the sight of N. "Oh, so is this why? That's your boyfriend eh?", Minho chucked as he held Minah's wrist even tighter causing her to groan in pain.

"Hey hey, calm down you two. Why don't we let the girl go and..." But before Lee Joon could finish, N threw a fist at Minho and pulled Minah away. Both running out of the building. 

"Yahh! Not again!", Lee Joon shrieked as he stared at the scary and angry Minho. His lips swollen pink just from the punch.

"Umm... He...hey...", LEe Joon stuttered as he ran off leaving the large athlete raging.

N held her hand as he pulled her out of the building and both sat on the benches. He glanced at her. "You don't look pretty anymore." He laughed lightly as he wiped her ruined makeup. She stared at him thankful for his help. "Thank you. So, is he going to cause anymore trouble?", she questioned while rubbing her wrist.

"Hopefully not, but hey, your wrist is really bad.", N added concerned. He took out his handkerchief and tired it around the swollen red flesh. She blinked twice not knowing what to say because of his sudden and caring action. "Thank you again.", she blushed as he nodded. 

"Hey, why'd you leave me in there!", Lee Joon panted as he began to approach them. "I'm thirsty man, sheesh. I'll be back.", he added as he walked across the street to the small shop. 

"Don't mind him.", N chuckled as he smiled at the girl beside him. "Oh, here," he offered his blazer as she nodded shyly. They sat there still 

Shyly.

But he liked it. And she liked it. It was peaceful, quite, and refreshing. They lightly giggled at the small conversations that randomly pop up. Like the time that he had fell on stage or when she had the bad hair day for senior picture. 

Her brother appeared, his classmate, Bang Yongguk. "Oh, why are you two here? Minah, what happened?", he questioned as he approached them two. "Oh, it's nothing.", she smiled trying not to concern anyone else. "Oh, okay then, don't stay out here too long. Go in, it's quite cold.", her brother added. "And you, take care of her. Better not let anything happen to her.", 

N shook his head as he groaned. "No, you take care of your sister. Minho did quite a lot of bad things. You're sister, you should treat her like she's your own life", he began to leave until he felt a pair of soft hands wrapped around her wrist. 

Staring back, it was Minah. "Please stay with me a bit longer? Keep me company for the long night please?", she asked as she smiled. N nodded, "Yeah, no problem." 

"Oppa Yongguk, you can leave then. You can trust him.", Minah smiled assuring her brother of her safety. Yongguk rolled his eyes as he entered the building again. 

They continued to sit as she giggled out of nowhere. 

"Wait, why are you laughing?", N questioned as Minah answered back, "Ahh, it's just that, well. You kind of threatened my brother so. That's a no no for his checklist when he's deciding when a man should become my boyfriend.", she laughed. 

"So you're telling me that you want me to become your boyfriend?", N asked surprised. 

dropped open. "No, I didn't mean that. It's just. Umm. No. Well, you might be a good boyfriend you know? For other girls out there.", she bit her lower lip. She was stuck and couldn't get out.

A boyfriend

Relationship

with 

N

"Actually that would be nice.", he smiled as she stared at him admiringly. "Yeah, actually that would," she added as she laid her head against his shoulders. 

"Did, I miss something?", Lee Joon entered out of nowhere as he sipped his yogurt milk drink loudly. "Ahh, don't mind me. Continue.", he smirked as he entered the building. 

"Get ready to party!", he yelled as the two stared at him confused.

__________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Hehe, more updating 

to go lol. Anyways, there are so many

comebacks right? I'm enjoying them very

much. =D Subscribe, Comment, & Upvote?