❧Yura&Jonghyun;

~Girl's Day ONESHOTS! Taking requests! ~

__________________________________________

She laid on the bed still wondering about the close relationship that they had both created on-screen, 

through We Got Married

Their last moments were recorded just 3 days ago but she couldn't let him go. She missed him dearly,

his laugh,

his brown eyes,

his heart,

his kindness,

his everything. 

Yura stared at the empty ceiling not noticing the entrance of her members. "You like him huh?," the leader questioned as she sipped her homemade smoothie. Yura nodded admitting it right away, no secrets, no embarrassment of being in love. "Be careful unnie," Hyeri added as she handed Yura the homephone, "Call him if you can't hold it in. It'll only cause you pain", she smiled as Yura began to dial his phone number.  

Yura sighed as she ended the call immediately after just dialing. "I can't do it.", she mumbled as she tapped the phone screen nervously. "Hey, it's okay. I'm sure you'll get over him", Minah smiled giving her a light pat on the shoulder. "No, I'm just kidding. Call him. Love doesn't go away easily.", she winked at Yura who bit her lips red. 

"I'll call Oppa for you!", Minah added as she quickly took the phone from get hand. Yura whined at the statement, "Oppa!?!" What?" 

Minah's eyes widened. "I can't call him Oppa? Then what should I call him? Huh?", she tapped her lips. "Oh! Or should I call him brother-in-law?"she teased as Yura blushed hard. Her cheeks turning lemonade pink.

The doorbell rung as both stared at the hallway surprised. "I'll get it!", Minah yelled letting the girls know. Handing Yura back the phone, she left to get the door. Yura continued to stare at her phone. "Should I call him? Or not?", she pouted as she closed her eyes trying to relax. "Breathe Yura. In. Out. In. Out." She repeated as she finally calmed down. 

"Oh, Brother-in-law! Hello!", Yura heard Minah yell across the hallway. That shot Yura out of surprise. Is it him? What's he doing here? She thought to herself as her heart pounded fast.

Hide. Hide. Hide

Yura. Hide

She thought to herself as she tried to find a hiding spot. Closet! That was the first thing that popped into her head. Quietly but quickly as possible, Yura slid the closet door open, wide enough to fit her. She quietly entered the dark room as she held her breath. Closing the door, she sat in the dark. Eyes shut, only her phone for light. 

It was about 30 seconds before she heard loud footsteps. It was either him or maknae Hyeri with the big feet. She lightly pressed the on button on her phone as she clenched her teeth. Her feet was feeling ticklish now. But what was it, she thought slowly turning her head down along with the light from her phone. 

"Ahh!", the others heard. Jonghyun who was in Yura's room turned around to face the closet due to the sudden scream. Yura ran out of the closet fast, her eyes shut as she ran into Jonghyun. He held her tight as she trembled in his arms. 

He laughed, "Let me guess. Spider?" Yura nodded violently as her arm clenched around his. "It's okay. I'm right here.", he smiled as he gave her a light kiss on the forehead. 

"Yah! What was that?", Yura pouted at the surprise kiss. He just smiled. "Ahh my Yura's still a Pabo"he teased as he stared at her. "That meant that I missed you." 

He gave her another kiss on her cheek. "This one meant that I love you", she blushed even more now thinking about where the next kiss would land. 

He leaned in close to her, his lips finally touching hers as she closed her eyes enjoying the taste of his soft lips. "And this one meant that, I would like to spend my days with you, forever." 

Yura giggled at the cheesy line, "Really?" Jonghyun nodded as he hugged her tightly.

"Ahh. Today seems like a happy day. Should we girls go celebrate?", Sojin interupted as she stared at the two from the door. "Wait, never mind. We'll leave you two, and we'll go eat till we gain 5 kg while you guys have your bonding time" and left. Both could hear the door open and close, Yura couldn't help but giggle, "Oppa, you like me for reals right?"

"Of course, my Pabo Yura", he replied.

__________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Jonggah? 

Keke, We Got Married; my

favorite couple! :)