❧Hyeri&Sehun;

~Girl's Day ONESHOTS! Taking requests! ~

__________________________________________

Hyeri stood in the crowd glancing across the stage as he entered with his cold expression. The other Exo members followed behind as his eyes took hold of hers. Quickly, she looked away trying not to be noticed. She stood there with her body covered in bagged clothes as she quickly slipped back on the dark shades that covered her appearance from the fans that surronded her.

She stood with the fangirls as she could hear cameras clicking while trying to smile as he lightly smiled back.

"Why does she look so pale? It's probably makeup right? Wait, skinnier too, did she go on a weight loss diet again? Hyeri." Sehun groaned to himself as he stared at her beautiful face.

It was dangerous enough, being in a relationship with a celebrity. She was a regular girl, a fan of his and the dream of every fangirl came true. 

"....Hyeri-ahhh, do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked her 2 years ago. She still remembered it, his words and hopefully they'were still going strong. In fact, it's been 1 month since they've actually seen eachother in person. His busy schedule annoyed her as well as himself but what could she do? She really missed him... 

She continued to stand there as the MC interviewed each of them and then it was his turn. 

"So Oh Sehun, have you ever experienced the love life? Like having a girlfriend? Would you mind sharing?" she asked him.

Her heart stopped, she didn't take a breathe as she could tell he panicked a little. 

He stared at the crowd and then at her. But she couldn't help him and so she just encouraged him mouthing, "Be Strong" and gave him a light nodd. She knew he was going to have to lie and he just smiled as he knew she understood him.

"Well, once but it was a long time ago. However, as an idol now, I'm pretty sure many of us don't have time to experience love at the moment. It's a strong connection with another person and you would have to dedicate many things to them so no. And plus, there are many fans out there that I have a strong connection with. They help encourage me, you see. YEHET!" he gestured to the fans as they screamed. 

She giggled a little at his silliness and continued to stare at him. He continued to smile at her through the shinning lights that blocked his clear vision. He squinted through the bright rays and could finally see her. Were they going to meet after this fan meeting? He hoped so. 

Hyeri stood there tired but she wanted to see him more, she had to wait till this was over and then they would get to secretly meet. But, as she stood in the crowd she could feel her body become weak.

Exhausted.

Dizzyness.

Shortness of breath.

Clenching her teeth, she decided to get some water and fresh air. Moving through the huge crowd, she strongly tried to support herself with the little strength that she had in her body. Her vision became blurry as she dragged her body out of the crowded area. 

She was pushed harshly through the crowd as she felt herself losing balance.

She fell instantly to the hard cold floor as the fangirls eyed her. Her hood had already fell back and her glasses on the floor beside her. Her heated red bare faced was exposed.

"Hey I think I've seen you before! Didn't you date Sehun? Wait, are you Sehun's ex?" a girl yelled loudly and she could feel hands approahing her. They were shoving her hard against the floor. Her soft flesh being bruised and wounded.

She only heard screams of girls calling her names and threatening her.

This

What the hell is she doing here

No allowed

Hyeri was in fear, she continued to cry, she wanted to leave the place immediately. But she was too weak, she could only squint her eyes trying to clear her vision of the female fan who knew her but she couldn't. She wanted Sehun...Now. 

Hyeri still laid on the cold surface as no one helped her but still attacked her weak little body. Her face was wet, her hair messy, her dry throat struggled to finally scream

"Sehun!"

And then she out...

Sehun heard her voice. He glanced at the crowd where Hyeri was supposed to stand. Where the heck is she. He worried about her, her safety too. He knew that Exo fans could be overprotective. He stood up from the chairs as he felt Luhan grab his wrist. The fans were watching closely as they saw their ship,

HunHan

"What the hell are you doing? Don't make it so obvious." he said sternly as he glanced at the audience. "Wait, where is she?" Luhan asked with in a worried tone letting go of his hand. "Go. Hurry". 

Sehun ran down the stairs of the stage trying to find Hyeri. 

"I heard her voice. Please be okay Hyeri. Please." he told himself as his heart beated fast. He entered the crowded place where Hyeri had stood. The fans spazzed as they tugged on his hair and his arms. His flesh was sore already from the struggle of passing through the fangirls. 

Trying politely as he could, he forced himself through the fans and walking a few foot, there he saw a girl lying down helplessly. His eyes watered as he ran to her. 

He picked her up in his arms. 

"Hyeri! Hyeri! Wake up. I'm here. Your Sehun. Your one and only Sehun." he shook the unconscious body hard. She didn't respond as she groaned weakly, all he could do was cuddle her in his arms as he wiped the fresh blood that was running from her nose. 

Tears flowed nonstop. "Please call an ambulance! What are you guys waiting for! Are you guys not human? Somene's in pain right now!" he yelled as the fangirls finally started taking out their phones. 

The Exo members ran one by one approaching the helpless couple on the hard floor. Each bit their lips hard as they could feel his pain.

About 5 minutes later, the ambulance finally arrived. They took her into the vehicle and Sehun followed sitting beside her. He held her cold hands tightly as his swollen eyes still gave tears. He held her hands close as he kissed her hands hard. 

"Stay with me Hyeri." he groaned.

Hyeri laid on the surface and gathered the last strength she had and whispered his name. 

"Sehun..." 

He motioned with a sigh of relief and moved close to her.

"Hyeri, don't talk. You're going to be alright. I'm here. Your one and only Sehun" he whispered into her ear. 

Hyeri laid on the surface and tears built again. 

"I'm sorry, I love you."

She whispered and closed her eyes.

They finally reached the nearest hospital as the nurses and doctors transported her into the emergency room. Sehun sat in the waiting room as all he could do was wait patiently.

It was 2 hours when the doctor finally came out of the room. His expression was dark. 

"I'm sorry but she didn't make it. She had it for over 4 months but she didn't get it treated. We are very sorry. Please have the information of the patient signed at the office." the doctor told Sehun as he left. 

Sehun's heart felt scarred right then. They place where she was placed in his heart, it ached badly. His eyes wet again.

He approached the office as they assistant took down the information of Hyeri. 

"Hello, I'm sorry for your loss. But what is the patient's name?" 

"Hyeri. Lee Hyeri." he replied. 

"Can you give me her parent's or guardian's name and phone number. We would like to contact them if you hadn't." 

He swallowed hard.....

Very hard.... and finally.

"She's an orphan." he replied as he felt even worse. She was probably lonely without him.

"Oh my gosh. I'm very sorry." she froze uneasily.

He stood there for awhile, his mind blank.

"You know.... let's change it to Oh Hyeri. Is that alright?" he asked her as he bit his lips hard.

She nodded. "That's actually great." she smiled warmly. 

 

"Oh Hyeri" 

 

She mouthed and Sehun smiled still trying to get all the hard things through his mind.

__________________________________________

Thanks for reading! After actually reading my own

work especially this one, I felt sad. But this is actually

my first time doing a sad one. :) Hope you guys enjoyed

it and please subscribe and upvote. Also, REQUEST! 

Thanks. *-*