❧Minah&Kyungsoo;

~Girl's Day ONESHOTS! Taking requests! ~

__________________________________________

It was a couple of days after that big news broke out.

Taeyeon and Baekhyun's relationship.

Minah couldn't sleep at all due to her fear of having her and D.O's relationship being exposed by the fans. Her days alone were restless. Wanting to call him, but she couldn't.His busy schedules and hers getting in the way. Hiding from the outer world and also because SM didn't want a scandal with such a small company. 

Her members would often try to comfort her but it was harder than they thought, Minah would stay in the dorm as the others went out. Each time, trying to force her to go out, but because she was the weakest and softest member, they always gave up.

"Yura, go call Minah to come eat. We bought a lot of good from her favorite store", the eldest told Yura as she headed to Minah's room. "Calmly too," Sojin reminded Yura. 

Even the members we're quite tired of her because of how she hid from her fear, but each understood because of Hyeri's past relationship with Sehun. 

Yura lightly knocked on Minah's door but there was no reply. 

Knock knock, knock knock

No reply.  

Yura didn't wait as she grabbed the keys from the shelf behind them and unlocked her door. "Minah-shiiiii. Why aren't you answering?" She glanced around the room, Minah was laying on the bed asleep. Her body covered with the pink fluffy blanket that Kyungsoo had gifted her on their first date out under the stars. 

"This girl." Yura commented as she shook her head. "What is going on with you?" She mumbled. Yura turned around about to leave the room when Minah's phone chirpped.

"You have a miss call."

It chirpped again. Yura glanced back confused. And grabbed the phone. As she turned it on, it was a miss call from him. 

Kyungsoo.

Not once, but as she looked at the call list, there were 27 missed call. All from him. Yura groaned at the sight of all of this. Again, the phone chirpped, but this time, it was text messages. 

Yura glanced at the messages. Kyungsoo had been texting to her all this time, but she didn't. She wrote back but never sent them. They were all in the draft format. She read them to herself.

"Can you come over and comfort me?"

"I miss your cuddly hugs and your smile..."

"I miss you. Don't be mad at me okay?"

"I'm very sorry Kyungsoo, but I just can't talk to you for a while."

"I want to cry. Squishy, I miss you...

"I love you so so much, but lets... breakup."

That last line, Yura gasped as she read it. But Minah never sent them. Yura bit her lower lip as she filled herself with rage. Yura couldn't take it anymore. She had to know. 

As Yura clutched the phone in one hand, the other, she forced Minah up. Throwing the blanket on the ground, she shook Minah hard. "Wake up right now Minah! Wake up! Wake up... Just wake up!" she yelled as she could feel herself getting hot.

Minah woke up terrified at Yura's behavior. "What's happening? "Why are you acting like that Yura?" She asked as her arm began to hurt because of Yura's tight grasp. 

"Why am I acting like this? Me? You should be asking yourself that question. Why are you doing this to all the people who care about you? You know, you're bring quite selfish. Especially to him. Kyungsoo. After all the stress he went through, he still picked you. And now you're going to breakup with him? I can't believe you Minah." Yura replied coldly as she rolled her eyes. 

"Wait, how'd you know about that? I didn't mean it." Minah replied as she began to cry. "You don't know how hard it is for me." She replied as she quickly ran to the bathroom closing the door shut loudly.

"Hey, what's going on there, you two?" the maknae asked as she ran to the room. Clumsily, Hyeri tripped over the floral box settled next to the door. It was Minah's fanmail box. She always kept her fan mails in there as it kept her strong. But, as Hyeri stumbled across the box, the letters flew out like butterflies. "Ouch!" She yelled painfully as she sat on the wooden floor while rubbing her heel. 

"Sheesh clumsy Hyeri", Yura teased as she kneeled down to help pick up the fan mails. About after she had a dozen in one hand , her eyes were attracted to a plile tied in a rubberband. All of them covered in a red liquid.

Like blood.

"Hey, what's that?" The youngest asked as she took the pile. Opening one of the letter, her eyes began to wander around the inked paper. Hyeri couldn't react much... just out of fear. Her eyes began to water as she ran to the bathroom searching for Minah. To comfort her.

"What is it?" Yura groaned as she picked up the opened letter. She read it out loud as Sojin entered the door. 

"Hello Minah, I don't like you at all. Actually all us fans don't like you at all. We actually, really dislike you. Wait no, HATE you! Please stay away from our Kyungsoo Oppa. Me and some other knows that you guys are dating? We've actually witnessed your first kiss with him and when he asked you out. Just writing to tell you, please stay away from D.O. Break up with him, move to another world if you can.  That would be a the best gift. Please tell your sisters to stay away from Exo too! You guys are some annoying es. 

P.S. Please be careful. 

Yura and Sojin couldn't believe it. How Minah was trying to bear it all. They couldn't stand it and Sojin finally dialed to Kyungsoo. 

"Hello? Hey Kyungsoo, can you come over? Yeah, it's about Minah. Really bad. Okay, thanks." Sojin ended the call as she finished cleaning up the fanmails. Minah returned to the bedroom as her eyes were big and puffy. Pink. She had just finished crying but had no clue that they had called Kyungsoo over. 

"Did you guys see it? The fanmails?" Minah asked as she massaged her hands nervously. "Yep", Sojin replied. "How do you even call those fanmails? Like really Minah? You stressed about this and didn't even tell us. We wouldn't figure out how nasty this stuff is? You were always smiling when you heard his name. Now, you're taking this all by yourself? Isn't it alittle harsh for such a small lady like you?" Sojin looked at Minah angrily as the others nodded their heads in agreement. 

"I'm so done here. Guys lets go. Let her rest, she'll do better in a bit." Yura added as she grabbed the two and left the room. Minah laid on her bed as she sighed. Closing her eyes, she tried to let all the stress out. It was about 5 minutes until she heard someone approach her door. She remembered, she couldn't let Kyungsoo know about this.

"Hey maknae? Unnie? Please tell the others not to tell Kyungsoo about this okay?" she yelled as she still laid on the bed staring at her ceiling. "Wait. tell me what?" her boyfriend replied as he opened the door. 

"What are you doing here?" Minah stood up quickly from shock. She stared at the floral box beside his foot and gulped nervously. "Oh, nothing." she replied as her voice cracked and shooked. 

"Why are you lying?" Kyungsoo asked as he approached her. Minah moved away as he came closer. "No Kyungsoo, just please. Go." she replied as she turned around not facing him. She stared at the window as she tried hard, trying to hold her tears. He didn't mind about anything. He really missed her and couldn't help but wrap his arms around her waist. His head leaning against her narrower shoulders.She missed him also.

His touch made her even weaker. 

She began to sob lightly as she finally gave in. She turned around and faced him as she gave him a tight hug. He gave a small chuckle as he placed a kiss on her head. She tiptoed to meet him face to face and gave him a light kiss on his heart shapped lips as she stared straight into his eyes. He could tell that she experienced pain. 

"I can't live without you. I really need you." 

She finally admited as he smiled and wiped the tears dripping down her face. 

"I know." 

He replied back. They laid on her bed as she explained herself and all the trouble that she went through. "So, you would really give me up just because of threats?", he remarked. "But I didn't", she giggled as she cuddled him. 

"I already know you wouldn't and couldn't be able to. Because you love me and I love you." he reasoned and carried her bridal style to his car.

As they reached in the car, Minah was shocked. "Wait but my shoes and where are we going?." Kyungsoo smiled and headed to his trunk. When he reached back, he had a bag full of a new outfit. "Here, wear this." he told her as he handed her the outfit. 

"Here?" she winced. He nodded. "I'm sure there are no fans here. Here, I'll help you." he smirked and entered while closing the door behind them. 

"Aish, these two." Sojin growled as she headed to their front door. "They didn't even close the door. And what is Kyungsoo doing now?" she grumbled as she glanced at their front yard triying to see through the dark tinted windows only making out shadows. After seeing the shapes of stripping, she gasped. 

"What is it?" Hyeri questioned while heading to Sojin. "Yahh! Close your eyes!" Sojin exclaimed while covering Hyeri's eyes with her hand. "Oh my gosh, these two are going too far." 

Kyungsoo finally got out of the car and laughed at the two standing at the door. "It's alright noona. I was just helping her change." Kyungsoo shouted across the lawn. Sojin couldn't stand it and raised her middle finger at him as she finally removed her hand from Hyeri's eyes. Minah followed behind him as she gave an embarressed expression.

"Yahh, you're lucky that we live in a quite and isolated neighborhood", Minah scolded her boyfriend as he just smiled satisfied. He dragged Minah to the passenger seat and headed to the driver's seat. Smiling at the two members, he gestured a thumbs up and drove away.

"What'd I miss?" Yura asked as she stuffed with kimbap. The two members stared at her with seriousness. 

"Kimbap?" Yura offered as she slowly chewed the remaining food confused.

__________________________________________

Thanks for reading! :) Please continue to

read my oneshots. Sorry, this one is quite

weird right? Haha, but this is one of my top 

favorite couples. Hehe. Anyways fighting! 

Subscribe, upvote, and comment.  

Saranghae <3.