Chapter 8: The Fangirl

Just a Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 8: The Fangirl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

(main poster of Just a Fan by JungMinHyo, UNTITLED)

YOU by Royal Pirates~ The second one is in english ver.

Chanyeol’s POV

I woke up from the smell of a cooking from the kitchen area. Who is cooking? Is it Raine? I told her not to cook again. She’ll just mess up in the kitchen. I got up and fixed my bed hair.

“Oh you’re awake, Chanyeol-sshi.” It was Raine’s friend, Carlette. I looked around the condo, but she was not around. Where could have she been?

“Ah, eonnie left this note.” Carlette gave me a small note pad left by Raine. I read the note. “Ah she has a class.”

“But why would she leave this early? Her class starts at 10 and her defense is still next week. I wonder if something is bothering her.” Carlette thought.

Is something bothering her? She has been pushing herself with all her plates and models yesterday. Is she sick?

“You could sit here, the breakfast is almost ready.” Carlette said as she pointed the chair for me to sit. I said that I would wash up first and went inside the bathroom.

It has been 3 days since I met Raine. I remember that Friday night when I first met her at a dusky area after the concert. I saw her outfit and lightsticks along when she saw me then I knew that she was an EXO fan. She looked funny when she was panicking.

I almost kissed her that time when other group of fans passed by. I didn’t want to be slapped by her afterwards so I just used my thumb as a barrier when we kind of kissed.

She helped me look for EXO but it seems that they really left me. I could still remember what Suho hyung told me that night, “Chanyeol ahh, this is your chance to have a little break. Roam around the Philippines for a week and have fun. Don’t think of EXO for a while and your hand…”

“We will look for you later on.” Kris hyung promised me.

How are they gonna look for me? They wouldn’t even know that I’m shamelessly staying with a fan’s condo, a fangirl to be exact.

Staying with a fangirl…  why did I even tell her that I’d be staying here till they are looking me? This is just an absurd situation I let myself in.

Raine looked so funny when I got out of the shower that midnight. It was my first time seeing a fan girl’s reaction like her, not knowing that is already open and still mesmerized. Are all of our fans like this? I had no choice but to . She looked funny when she became embarrassed and annoyed at the same time. I suddenly kept on acting like a jerk to her at times, unknowingly.

But thanks to her, my identity is still safe for the other fans and the media. She was the one who always tend to get paranoid instead whether people are going to notice me or not.

The next day, she screamed really loud. Who wouldn’t wake up with that scream? It was so funny when she thought that yesterday’s incident was just a dream.

While she was cooking, I saw her pictures at the side of the cabinet with her friends and I saw her name, Raine. She hasn’t told me her name since yesterday, did she forget? Well, I didn’t even asked. Raine. It’s a pretty name. It was like Bi sunbaenim’s name, Rain, and added an ‘e’ on it to make it more feminine.

She cooked for me, but her cooking… the egg yolk was cracked and had a bit burned ends. She even forgot to put a bit of salt on it. And her bacon, some were half burnt but bearable to eat. I don’t want to let her waste her effort with her simple mistake so I finished my serving. And it was my first time to experience a cooking of a lady stranger.

We bought normal clothes for me to wear and of course, the necessities I needed. It was my first time to shop with a girl aside from my mom and sister. Moreover, she’s a fan of mine. She even helped me pay for it though I didn’t want to but she insisted and told me to save my money for my needs later on.

She intentionally took me to a Filipino cusine and let me enjoy. I did, it was a great food. I would like to try it again next time along with EXO.

She also saw and followed Kris hyung and Tao together in the mall. She was running out of breath when she came back, telling me to go meet with them. I’m sorry Raine, but not now… especially with thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter