Chapter 3: The First Meeting

Just a Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3: The First Meeting

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

(another poster made by @me_na88 unnie~ :"""> super love her!)

UPDATE!!! Kekeke. Just a reminder that the italized words are in Korean and just pretend that they're all good in english hahaha, mmkayy? Enjoy!

I got my senses back. That height, that clothing style, that language, that voice, that face… I was speechless. Park Chanyeol is standing in front of me.

PARK CHANYEOL. CHAN YEOL. MY BIAS.

Oh My God. I can totally die right now, in this instant.

“Aaa---“ I tried to scream out of shock but he immediately covered my mouth with his hands and started explaining himself with his husky whispering voice. “I’m sorry, but I was lost. You know me right? Can you tell me where the venue was?”

“Wh- wha- t?” Sorry? I? Right? I didn’t even understand a single sentence he said. I was crying inside. Yes, I am a fan girl, but I only know the basic Hangul. I should have learned Hangul more for opportunities like this. I slapped my head mentally.

I opened the application in my phone to translate some words. “Chamkanmanyo.” (Wait for a while.) As I was trying to look for words to translate I my app, my fingers suddenly froze when he suddenly talked…

“Uhm… I can actually speak little English…” showing a bit of Korean accent.

How could I not remember? EXO learned English, somehow. Pabo (Stupid). I looked up at him and saw him smiling at me. I laughed at myself awkwardly.

“I’m sorry, I was just asking where the venue was… and I’m guessing that you know me, right?” Ahhh… He immediately noticed that I am a fan of EXO with my outfit and the light sticks I’m holding but I think he is asking the wrong person right now. I’m also lost but… I could still try right? This is an opportunity for me anyways… right?

“Uhmm… I-i think we have to go somewhere with light for us to see the Arena.” I hesitantly told him. He just smiled and made me lead the way but I really feel like fainting right now, literally.

We already reached the boundary of the dark alley and I was able to recall the path back to the Arena but suddenly, group fan girls were approaching us, I was panicking deep inside… but then I saw myself being pulled back to the edge of the dark area.

My back was leaning at the wall while his right hand aside my face touching the wall and his face is a few inches away from me. I could hear my heart beat beating uncontrollably, half hoping that the girls will past through without noticing us, and half hoping to stay on that position.

“Hey look” a girl, told her friends as she noticed us. ‘Oh damn, we’re screwed’ I looked at Chanyeol, trying to look for a sign but then suddenly his face went closer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter