Chapter 5: The Bias

Just a Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5: The Bias

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

(ain't he the cutest person alive? hahaha. OTL)

D-6

The sound of my alarm clock rang first thing in the morning. It’s Saturday, I want to sleep more since I got home at 2:30 am and I was dreaming of my Channie. I turned off my alarm and readied myself to sleep again but then, I heard someone’s presence outside… who? Carlette won’t be here until Sunday. My half-opened eyes travelled the room, I got up and went outside the room but then I saw a man sleeping peacefully at our sofa.

I fell on the floor letting out a high-pitched scream, I saw him moving from his position. Slightly scared, I reached for the tracing paper tube beside me. “Wh- who are you?” I asked him, stuttering unintentionally. He got up and grinned at me lavishly. How could a man who just woke up still look this dashingly handsome? I felt my cheeks burning.

Then suddenly, yesterday’s memories went back, sinking in. I sighed as I recalled the situation I am in.

This is not even a dream. How could this happen to me? I don’t really know whether I should be happy or not. MY BIAS IS IN MY ROOM!

I pinched my cheeks in case I am still dreaming but no, he was still in front of me. I ached in silence as I rubbed my cheeks.

“That’s no use, I am real okay? Good morning.” He smirked and winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Oh… Morning.” I said, lifeless as I went to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up, Chanyeol washed up afterwards as I went to the kitchen area to cook breakfast. I saw him fix the sofa and folding the blankets though I told him that I would do it. I know I was shuddered inside by his simple gentleman manner. He’s so bipolar. He’ll act like a jerk at you then later on he’ll act like a sweet damn gentleman.

I cooked our typical breakfast, sunny side-up egg, ham and bacon since I can’t cook anything better than these. I was kind of embarrassed by my cooking since it’s slightly burned… but still edible.

I can’t believe that I am eating breakfast with Chanyeol, should I take a selca of us? I took a glimpse of my phone near me. I wanted to spazz with my twitter friends right now. My inner fangirl side is overpowering me. No. I shouldn’t be like this…

There was only silence surrounding us until he called out my name, “Raine...” I choked the food in my mouth. He reached for the milk beside me, for me to drink. “Gwenchanayo? (Are you okay?) Uhmm. It’s Raine, right? Your name, I mean.” I drank my milk in one shot and nodded my head. I like it when he calls my name, ‘Raine’ with his matching husky voice. Ahhh… my cheeks are burning up again!

But how did he know my name? I can’t recall myself telling him my name yesterday.

“How did you know?” I asked him.

“I saw a picture of you with your friend that has a name below it, over there.” He said as he pointed the picture of Carlette and me. Ahhhh…

“Raine Song. My name is Raine Song. Rae-In-Song.” I introduced myself then I saw him pulled out his hand in front of me wanting a handshake.

“Mine’s Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you.” Showing off his rich smile that’s melting me.

“I know… I am a fan.” I said as I shook his hand. It felt so different when he introduced his name to me. Was it because he was only talking to me? To me only. And my hand with his… the feels is everywhere. I want to faint right here, right now. The scene is so dreamy until he commented.

“Well obviously, you are.” He teased me. I slapped his hand away from me and focused on my breakfast.

As we returned eating, I told him that we would be going out to buy clothes and his needs for him to use and might as well look for EXO. He used his pants he was wearing yesterday and I gave him a large shirt to match his pants. I put a hat and a sunglass on him, it was enough for him not to be recognized. I also wore simple clothing as his.

We were able to use Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter