Chapter 11: The Lost Idol

Just a Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 11: The Lost Idol

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

(Got a new poster by DinosaurRamenSpirit of Black Chicken Graphics!) 

D-3

It was just like the point when I bumped onto Chanyeol after their concert but there are three of them. Like a Déjà vu, I mean.

Kris, Suho and Baekhyun were standing in front of our condo, in front of us. I covered my mouth with my left hand and covered Jazzsha’s mouth with my right hand that was about to shriek in any moment.

We couldn’t utter a single word and I just slowly pointed inside my condo. Suho asked us if they could go inside and we just nodded at the same time without even thinking. 

Kris first went inside, followed by Suho who greeted us, “Annyeonghasaeyo” and bowed. I bowed back, still mesmerized. OH MY GOD. SUHO. And there was Baekhyun who was glaring at me, giving an ‘I’m-watching-you’ look. Jazzsha and I just watched them coming inside our condo, one by one.

“Who is-“ Chanyeol who just came out from the bathroom saw them.

“Hyung!” He called out Kris and had a group hug for seconds. Jazzsha and I were still standing there, admiring their bromance.

I got my senses back and went to the kitchen area dragging Jazzsha with me.

“Noona, are we dreaming? Is this a dream?” Jazzsha can’t still believe what is happening. I shook my head and said, “I don’t think so.” I pinched her cheek as well as mine.

“Ouch…” Jazzsha rubbed her cheek where I pinched.

“It hurts right?” I asked her to confirm. She nodded.

“Can you understand what they are saying?” I asked Jazzsha.

“Of course not. Why isn’t Carlette here when we needed her the most?” Jazzsha told me. I nodded at her. Carlette would have translated what they were talking about.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

The hyungs came. They really looked for me.

They wanted me to go back with them but I’m still not ready to face all of them, especially Kai.

“How’s Kai?” I asked them.

“He’s okay… he had already recovered. But there were some scars left at his back.” I was devastated from what Suho Hyung told me. It was my fault. All my fault.

“How about you? How is your hand? Does those girls also know what happened?” Kris hyung asked me. I shook my head.

“Nope, they don’t know anything. My hand is okay…” I waved my left hand at them.

“Then go back with us right now. Give them money or something for them not to spread anything about you.” I slightly glared at Baekhyun.

“Yahh. They’re not like what you think they are.” I snickered.

“How are you sure? They’re fans. They ca-“ Suho hyung cutted him off by calling his name and said, “Let’s be thankful that they didn’t spread any news about this.” And he smiled at Raine who was together with Jazzsha who was watching us from the kitchen area.

I glanced at Raine who was startled when she saw Suho smiling at her. I saw her blushed. She went to us with a tray of refreshments and snacks then smiled at hyung. Oh now she’s in glee since she finally met her bias? I scoffed.

“Annyeonghasaeyo.” She greeted them. It was my first time to hear her say a Korean word other than oppa. “I’m Raine and that is my friend, Jazzsha,” she continued as her friend, Jazzsha waved at us.

“Ahh, Raine. Nice to meet you. I’m Kris.” She shook hands with Kris hyung, still blushing. Probably mesmerized with hyung’s Canadian accent.

“Thank you for taking care of our Chanyeol. I’m Suho.” She also shook hands with Suho. The tips of are reaching her ears and her face was turned into darker shade of red after shaking hands with her, they both did the same with Jazzsha.

“I’m Baekhyun.” Baek coldly introduced himself to them. Raine tried to shake hands with him but he ignored it. She awkwardly laughed at herself and went to Jazzsha, embarrassed. I snorted silently. That was cute then I saw Baek glared at me.

“So when are you planning to go back with us?” Kris hyung asked me after the long silence. I told them that I don’t want to go back for now. It’s still hard for me to confront the rest and face Kai.

Baek suddenly asked Suho about the activities for today. They all became quiet and looked at each other.

“What’s with today’s activities?” I asked them, making them all look at me.

“Mianhae, Chanyeol ah, but I think you have to come with us.” Suho told me.

I gulped.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter