Chapter 14: The Unexpected

Just a Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 14: The Unexpected

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

(main poster of Just a Fan by JungMinHyo, UNTITLED)

"Wh- who are you? Why'd you let me drag you?" I asked her, still keeping a calm face but my eyes are searching for something else. More like someone.

"Oh my god. It really is Chanyeol!" The stranger started shrieking. 

How lucky am I? Instead of pulling Raine with me, I ended up dragging a stranger fan. I was going to say sorry for dragging her with me but the fans I saw earlier were now coming towards me again and without thinking anymore, I ran by myself away from all of them.

Raine's POV

I don't even know who is lost between Chanyeol and me. The moment when my hand was bumping against his, I was still feeling embarrassed from the back hug he gave me at the Log Boat ride, so I crossed my arms together than letting him hold my hand. And then, I noticed that my shoelaces are untied so I stopped walking and tied it. And by the moment I stood up, the giant was gone.

I looked for him, searching for a tall head among the crowd but he is gone. He even has my phone and bag with him while as I have nothing. I don't even have a penny. What am I supposed to do?

I kept on walking around, not knowing where to go exactly when I saw a big commotion around the event center. Due to my curiosity, I made my way to the commotion and saw a lot of red and black colored banners surrounding the stage. Those banners are written, as 'iKON' and I don't have any idea about the name so I went nearer to the stage and saw girls howling and chanting.

The emcee went on stage and she muttered something about a korean boy group performing today. How come I don't know who this iKON is while as everyone seems to know who they are already, they even have banners and fan boards with them named with B.I, Bobby, Jinwhan and so on. I was studying the crowd around me and heard the emcee welcome the stated boy group but my eyes landed on a board written with a very familiar name. It couldn't be...

The boys are entering the stage and heard a lot of screams from the crowd. I was still in mind trying to think if it's possible that Hanbin is here. Would he? But there could be another guy named Hanbin but I saw him the other day but I never found out what he was doing here. I looked up on stage to clarify my but's and my eyes froze on a very familiar figure.

Hanbin is here.

How come I don't know anything about him debuting? Even Jazzsha should have told me something about him since she's very well updated but he's here performing in front of me along with other korean guys, leaving me dumbfounded. 

Chanyeol's POV

After running away for I don't know how long, I am finally away from them. I felt the phone on my pocket vibrate again. It was vibrating all the time while I was running but I have no time to answer it that moment. I fished the phone on my pocket and saw Jazzsha's name on screen. I immediately answered it.

"Hello?" I questionably answered.

"Raine? Why do you sound manly?" The person on other line asked making me chuckle.

"Uhm... This is Chanyeol." 

"Chanyeol!?!? Oh my god. You're together with Raine. Oh my god." She was squealing and muttering alien words.

"Actually we kind of-" I tried to explain that I lost her but I was soon cut off.

"Since you're together with her, just tell her that Hanbin is at the amusement park today. I saw the news that YG's soon to be debuting group would be performing there. Where are you anyways?"

"At the amusement park actually, but-"

"Oh my god! Are you guys dating? Wait. No. Explain later. It's good that you're already there so just tell Raine that Hanbin is also there okay? Carlette and I are on our way there so see you later!"

"Wait! We're n-" She cut me off for the nth time as I heard the beeping sound from the phone. She ended the call before hearing me out. I let out a deep sigh. 

"Wait. What was the name Jazzsha mentioned earlier? Was it that whatever Bin guy? The one we met last time?" The sudden realization hit through me as I started heading to the event center but the phone started ringing again. I didn't check the caller thinking it might be Jazzsha again so I continued what I was supposed to say earlier.

"We're not dating and I lost her." I waited for the response but only silence enveloped on the other line. After few seconds later, I heard the person clearing his throat then I knew that the caller is not Jazzsha.

"So, who are you dating? And who did you lost?" It was a very familiar voice and I knew who it was right away.

"Suho hyung!" I beamed.

"You're not answering my question, Chanyeol." He stated in monotone.

"We're really not dating. And by we, I mean Raine and I. And, I somehow lost her while running away from some fans." Explaining his soon to be questions.

"What? Why? How? You left her?" Suho still gave me continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter