Chapter 7: The Jealousy

Just a Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 7: The Jealousy

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

(previous main poster by me_na88 unnie. one of my favorites~ :">)

D-4

The next day, I woke up early to get ready for my class. I was about to make some breakfast when I remembered that my cooking . I ate cereals with milk and some strawberries for my breakfast then readied myself to school.

It has been 3 days since Chanyeol stayed here with me and he doesn’t even care if the others are looking for him or not.

Carlette was still asleep and so was Chanyeol. I got a memo pad beside the kitchen counter and wrote a short letter then immediately went off for school. It was walking distance anyway.

“Morning~ I have a defense this morning so I left early. There are cereals inside the cabinets and fresh milk and fruits in the fridge, in case you’re hungry or just make Carlette cook for you. You should roam around the city, might as well take Carlette with you. Look for your EXO members! They’re worried sick for sure. Enjoy! ^^”

After a few minutes of walking, I arrived in my campus. I went inside the building and waited for the elevator then immediately went inside the empty room. I actually don’t have a defense today, I just feel stuffy inside. With my earphones on, I listened to EXO’s songs while waiting alone inside the room.

‘Too much, neoya, your love, igeon Overdose.’ (Overdose)

Too much, Chanyeol. Too much.

…But it just made it worst, when I heard Chanyeol’s voice at the next song…

‘In 10 seconds, get out of here’ (Growl)

“I also want to get out… but how?” I was talking to myself, out loud, when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I looked at the person who tapped me, it was Maki, my blockmate.

“You can get out of the room through the door, stand up and go. Why do you want to get out?” She told me sarcastically. I scrawled.

“I didn’t mean that… just someone.” I removed my headphones, noticing my other blockmates coming inside the room one by one.

“Whooo??? Did you buy a new poster again?” She looked at me suspiciously.

“NO!!!” I shouted, making my blockmates look at me. “Sorry…” I mimicry apologized. Maki just laughed at me.

“It was EXO’s concert last Saturday right? So, how was it?” Said Tin, another blockmate of mine, who suddenly popped out of nowhere.

“Oh right it was their concert last Saturday. Is that why you’re sad? You already miss them?” Maki teased and gave her a glare. She just laughed it off and continued. “I’m kind of jealous though, I wanted to see Kai my baby…” she pouted.

“Woahh, Maki you’re a fan?” Tin asked Maki, shocked by her earlier statement.

“Not that much. They’re just funny and Kai my baby is hot.” Maki concluded.

“I thought you became one of Raine…” Suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter